[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is xenoverse 2 good? Ive been a fan of dbz my entire life, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1498378665729.jpg (141KB, 1208x1208px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498378665729.jpg
141KB, 1208x1208px
Is xenoverse 2 good?
Ive been a fan of dbz my entire life, but i dont want to buy it and be disappointed.
>>
>>382913547
If you like or tolerate Tenakichi combat then you should be able to enjoy Xenoverse 2.
I was entertained enough to finish the main quest and train with all the masters.
>>
>>382913749
>*Tenkaichi
>>
>>382913749
I have no idea how that plays. I havent played a dbz game since since they were on the ps2. Are there any really annoying bugs?
>>
>>382914439
> havent played a dbz game since since they were on the ps2.
Tenkaichi games were on ps2, 3 of them.
>Are there any really annoying bugs?
Not that I encountered.
>>
>>382914757
I think the only one i got to play was budokai. Anyway thanks for the input
>>
File: 73e311c49a8ea7d85ca8cd4c10e8931c.jpg (300KB, 1101x1332px) Image search: [Google]
73e311c49a8ea7d85ca8cd4c10e8931c.jpg
300KB, 1101x1332px
I was under the impression that the point of this game was to have as large and diverse of a roster as possible, but then I also heard that it lacks fighters and content from the original DB anime. How true is this? I'm not going to bother if the only young Goku I can play as is the one from GT
>>
I got my first boner watching Cell absorb 18
>>
File: 614mof2MvlL._SY445_.jpg (72KB, 315x445px) Image search: [Google]
614mof2MvlL._SY445_.jpg
72KB, 315x445px
>>382913547
Xenoverse is a stat fest.
in Tenkaichi u have deeper combat etc.
but in Xenoverse u have the option to make ur own character and roleplay etc. but this comes with a problem in my opinon: U will mainly/only play ur own character :/ this takes for me too much away of the feeling though

id say go for it if its on sale and u need something dragonball related before FighterZ

>>382915775
if u are op then srsly buy Tenkaichi 2 for ur ps2 if u still have one
U will have more fun with Tenkichi since u dont have to grind shit and the story is a lot of fun too
>>
>>382916893
I was gonna buy it because its only 25 right now on steam, but i dont have any money on my card and the sale will be over by the time i can get more money on it. Oh well..... i guess I'll just have to play more fallout 4 till christmas :(
>>
>>382916893
What this guy said, and when you star nearing level 80, it becomes near impossible to level up. So far for me, i'm level 90 and next level is 5.5M exp. I can farm quest 97 with the soul to earn twice as much exp and in 5 minuts, get only 120k exp. By that point it's no longer fun. Also, laziness on character diversity and skill diversity. Original DB doesn't exist and half the characters often have the same kikohas or melee skills. It's fun to mess around the main campaign and with a friend, but don't expect too much from it
>>
>>382916432
You play as an OC anyway, so this wouldn't appeal to you in either case.
>>
>>382919019
What about multiplayer?
>>
>>382913547
Its fun to play, but it gets rather old quickly because once you find some good skills you just kinda use those forever and all you really do is fight.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.