[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games /v/ was wrong about.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Star_Fox_Zero_(Wii_U).jpg (255KB, 1024x1458px) Image search: [Google]
Star_Fox_Zero_(Wii_U).jpg
255KB, 1024x1458px
Games /v/ was wrong about.
>>
File: C9JqEU-UwAEITaE.jpg (208KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C9JqEU-UwAEITaE.jpg
208KB, 1080x1080px
>>
Never played it but eventually I'm going to because modded WiiU.

A friend of mine literally loves this game as the second coming of Christ. He's kind of a normie so I really don't get what made him like the game so much.
>>
>>382910509
As someone who absolutely fucking hated this thing and was let down wholeheartedly, can you please explain why?
>>
>>382910813
I don't even know why you hate it in the first place. Maybe you got over hyped, then pissed off once you saw the control scheme and never bothered to learn it while focusing on that single aspect your entire experience.
>>
>>382911901
>didn't answer his question
Amazing reading comprehension, champ. Also, all 3 "fans" of Zero always tend to defend the controls yet completely ignore all the other glaring faults with the game, such as the lack of content, the lack of multiplayer, the shit quality of the graphics and soundtrack, the dull gyro levels, the rehashed story, the lack of multiple endings, the lack of good unlockables (which you can get anyway with amiibo)...the list goes on.

But please, continue defending garbage motion controls despite the completely unanimous hatred for them from the rest of the community. Regardless, the Switch isn't capable of dual-screen play like the Wii U, so the next Star Fox game literally won't use those shitty controls anyway. You lost.
>>
>>382911901
There's only like 4 real levels and the rest are in all range mode. It's a short game with no substance.
>>
just play panzer dragoon instead
>>
>>382910509

No, they're definitely right about the gyro controls being annoying. It's better to get a buddy to handle the lasers while you pilot.
>>
>>382912773
literally all subjective.
>>
>>382913314
>Asks what people find wrong with game
>Person points out flaws based off experience
>Muh subjective
Neck yourself. He answered your question.
>>
>>382913813
>Neck yourself
You're on the wrong board, /b/ kid.
>>
>>382912773
>You lost.
Y-you too.
>>
>>382912773
Are you that one salty anon I see on every SF0 threads ?
And I don't see why anyone would lost if a new SF in coming to Switch, does a SF0 fanboy raped you in your childhood ?
>>
>>382910509
I would have enjoyed it a lot more if there was an option for a traditional control scheme. I absolutely hated the forced gamepad controls.
>>
>>382912801
>all range mode levels aren't real levels
>>
>>382915971
gyro aiming is so much better than an analogue stick though
>>
>>382916797
Aye, it's the closest thing to mouse precision consoles will ever see, but it's bad because "lol waggle"
>>
>>382910509

/v/ expected this to be good?
>>
>>382910509
It's shit kid
>>
>>382911901
It really does seem like that was everyone who hated the game's experience. They went full DSP in blaming the game for not being any good at it.

>>382912773
Take this cocksucker, for example.

>Lack of content

Considering how much time I've sunk into this game, it's laughable.

>Multiplayer

It does have a fun co-op mode that people ignore for some reason in favor of crying about 'muh dogfights.' There's a very good reason no one remembers the multiplayer in 64 It's really not that great.

>Shit quality of graphics and soundtrack

Objectively untrue. This game is gorgeous and the tracks are as good as ever.

>Dull gyro levels

Lol. The one (Really good) gyro level ruined the game for you? Get out of here.

>Rehashed story

Nope. Same situation, but different scenarios.

>The lack of multiple endings

Only 64 and Command had multiple endings. Assault, which by the way seems to have everything you want in a Star Fox game, did not have multiple endings at all.

The complaints lobbied at Zero are impossible to take seriously because they're so unwarranted.

>>382916797
This. Zero's control scheme is incredibly immersive if you aren't a scrub.
>>
File: 1473660045063.jpg (2MB, 1984x4320px) Image search: [Google]
1473660045063.jpg
2MB, 1984x4320px
Don't reply to the namefag
He's not worth anything
>>
File: Codename S.T.E.A.M.jpg (19KB, 200x177px) Image search: [Google]
Codename S.T.E.A.M.jpg
19KB, 200x177px
The ultimate '/v/ was wrong' game.
>>
File: 1405859691443.gif (608KB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
1405859691443.gif
608KB, 150x113px
>>382918497

>actually thinking that level was really good
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.