[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT games /v/ is to casual for and therefore pretends it's bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: original.jpg (124KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
124KB, 1191x670px
>>
I really hate what happened to Dota 2's aesthetics. The cosmetics has made it a gaudy mess of smokes and particles, each new cosmetic being bigger and louder than the one before it. They totally should have went the skins route so this wouldn't be necessary.
>>
It's funny to me how people justified the lack of new heroes by saying the game doesn't need them, but apparently the game needed complete radical changes to the map design and core mechanics instead like a talent system.
>>
I think I'm finally done with Dota 2 after 9200 hours. I've played my favourite heroes hundreds of times and it just doesn't feel like there is anything left for me that I want to try.
>>
>>382903473
>complete radical changes to the map design

Adding a few more jungle camps, shrines and putting rosh in a balanced spot isn't radical changes.
>>
>>382903598
What's your mmr? Not even pro-players have that much .
Just wait for next patch, they aleaus drag me back in
>>
>>382903159
>to casual for
Yes, you're definitely intelligent enough for me to respect your opinion.
>>
>>382903159
There's a reason only third-worlders play it

but who knows, maybe you're a filthy peru yourself
>>
>>382903159
It's a drug not a game. No matter how many hundreds of hours you sink in, in the end you always feel like you lost.
1800 hours here and haven't played since 11th February 2017.
I suggest everyone stays away from this. After the first 200 hours, it's only fun a quarter of half the time.
>>
File: MQm0RK0.jpg (32KB, 735x541px) Image search: [Google]
MQm0RK0.jpg
32KB, 735x541px
>>
>>382903473
No, it didn't. I welcomed new heroes, but 7.00 made me stop playing
>>
>>382903473
>core mechanics instead like a talent system.
It didn't needed it, but it makes the game more fun. the +2 stats it's a Warcraft 3 stuff, and also boring. Only like two heroes went stats before maxing anything else, the rest was always the same.
>>
7.00 made me quit cold-turkey.

Didn't think once about it after the new HUD, shrines, map, skill tree, etc. And I played the game since it was a Starcraft/Warcraft mod.

Valve just got extremely greedy and decided to make the game more "accessible" for dumb new players, so they would keep playing and spending money on useless cosmetics.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.