[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games that let you marry and fuck party members

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 11

File: 588436_front.jpg (312KB, 640x569px) Image search: [Google]
588436_front.jpg
312KB, 640x569px
Let's get this thread going.
>>
Should I get this one or 7 for the 3ds?
>>
>>382903226
Playing both of them on the 3DS, i'm convinced 7 is the better game overall
>>
>>382903226
7 is a good remake as long as you have hacked your 3DS and can patch in the original orchestral soundtrack. Play 8 on PS2 emulator on PC
>>
>>382903294
I played the demo and I didn't really like the 3 mcs very much.
>little green elf looking guy who wears the most ugliest green outfit of all time.
>tsun bitch who isn't dere because it's dragon quest
>big-chin meathead chad who 's closet gay for elf guy

Does it get better?
>>
>>382903294
Finally people realize "8 is the best" is just a meme.
8 is good but overrated as fuck because of the open world meme and because it is the game that most people played.
3, 4, 5 and 7 are all better.
>>
>>382903536
8 isn't any more open world than any of the other games, it's just a more correct scale rather than having everything miniature in the overworld you idiot
>>
>>382902428
Waifu Emblem.
But everyone already knew that.
>>
>>382903506
7 is a pretty slow, cozy JRPG that I liked but admittedly had a lot of boring sequences that makes me not love it that much.

I only played 5, 7 and 8, and I would rank them 5>8>>7
>>
>>382903646
Oh I know, but you can't even imagine how many people consider 8 "open" and the others now just because it is 3D and use that as an argument to defend the game.
>>
>>382903226
8. Absolutely for the love of God, 8. People giving up on 7 is not a meme, it has pacing issues.

>>382903398
>Play 8 on PS2 emulator on PC

The 3DS version has so much new content and quality of life improvements you'd be regressing from modern day to caveman. And you can't marry Jessica in the PS2 original, only on the 3DS.
>>
>>382903838
Maybe so, but the game is fucking gorgeous in high res. It's a shame the "updated" version we got years later was for a weaker console, in 240p. I wish they waited a couple of years for the Switch.
>>
File: 57892.jpg (220KB, 640x1089px) Image search: [Google]
57892.jpg
220KB, 640x1089px
>>382902428
>>
>>382903838
You seem pretty knowledgeable about DQ. Mind if i ask you some questions?
>Is this MC less of a bitch than the MC from 7?
>Do i get to fuck Jessica?
>Is this more or less of an exp grind than 7?
>How is the class system?
>>
File: 1430058276892.png (523KB, 1149x637px) Image search: [Google]
1430058276892.png
523KB, 1149x637px
>>382904042
>PCfag and Switch portbegging

Jesus dude, just fuck off. I hope the 3DS gets more games announcements at TGS and you hurt yourself even more. Next you're going to tell everyone here that playing the 2D NES retro mode of DQ11 is the "improper way" of playing it.
>>
File: charmles.jpg (12KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
charmles.jpg
12KB, 210x240px
>>382902428
>you can cuck horse princess for balloon tits

I mean that's nice and all but it can't beat cucking your actual cousin
>>
>>382904379
Okay? lol
>>
>>382903536
It's mostly due to the fact that the 3ds "port" is a fucking disgrace
>>
File: DQVII Melvin Finisher.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
DQVII Melvin Finisher.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>382903506
Kiefer actually fucks off permanently and you get a wolf turned into a human, a literally who bitch and God's greatest warrior.

The latter is the best.
>>
>>382904574
But its not, it has even more features. Only thing downgraded is the graphics which barely matter when comparing it to the other games. No one gives a fuck about the censorship because you can just hack it too.
>>
>>382903795
And why haven't you played the rest?
>>
File: YYMD_Morrie_shouts.png (176KB, 505x450px) Image search: [Google]
YYMD_Morrie_shouts.png
176KB, 505x450px
>>382904574
That being said, Red and Morrie are amazing party members and you're better off replacing Yangus and Jessica with them.

Red becomes the best sword user in he game and Morrie's support is ridiculous

>can spend his turn giving someone else tension
>or tense up by 2 stages guaranteed
>>
File: muh.jpg (206KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
muh.jpg
206KB, 1200x675px
>>382904042
How about we stop complaining about games that don't exist, and instead complain about not getting a game that does exist?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>382904323
The protagonist of Dragon Quest 8 has a fashion sense for starters. Very practical non-tryhard clothing. Your party members all look up to you if that's what you mean, no one gives you shit.

You can absolutely fuck the redhead Jessica and marry her, but only in the 3DS version of Dragon Quest 8. Not in the PS2 or smartphone mobile versions. And if you're that same anon from before, Jessica is not a tsundere or bitch like that girl from DQ7 you hate.

The EXP grind is there but is practically non-existent due to the way the game handles random encounters on-the-field. There are a few skills early on that help the EXP hunt for rare monsters called metal slimes. Because EXP can jump up, you can go through the game with long stretches of no random encounters.

There is no class system, there is a branching tree for skills you can commit. It's a bit more like 90s PC and D&D RPGs. The hero character can wield multiple weapons and be proficiency in any or just a few. Everyone works like that in addition to a skill tree that is supplementary with passive buffs/heals.

Lastly there's a permanent fast-forward button for battling. It's somewhat like the turbo button when emulating games, I recommend you keep it on at all times. Dragon Quest 5 and 8 are the best newbie friendly games if you're never played one.
>>
>>382904659
Does Kiefer die? Thank the fucking lord. Holyshit. What an enormous insufferable faggot he is.
>>
>>382905030
Technically, yes.

He stays in the past to cuck a guy of the gypsy pussy so he's technically been dead for centuries
>>
>>382904994
Ah thanks a lot. I really like the proficiency systems found in older JRPGS. I've played 9: sentinels on 2ds.
>is there a sex scene
>>
>>382903536
very true
>>
File: Alistair.jpg (160KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
Alistair.jpg
160KB, 640x479px
>>382904994
>Jessica gives you her brother's armor
>it's not an actual cosmetic change for the hero when he wears it

gay
>>
I miss the 2D aesthetics
>>
>>382905345
DQ XI mate, its coming back and even the creator likes it a lot.
>>
>>382905345
Me missing professionally done non-indie 2D work is all I think about.

3D rolled around too early and everyone had to jump ship to stay commercially relevant, shit's sad.
>>
>>382904970
>Not replacing Angelo

He got benched immediately once I got Red. You also forgot Red's passive skill lets her auto-steal and pilfer gold at the end of battle. You practically have to be retarded not to use Red once you get her. The drop rate is really good! Morrie supposedly breaks the trials with being able to TENSION UP 50% in a single turn. Did the tension system get change for the 3DS? I know in the original PS2 getting to 100% was random for the first time, but afterwards you should be able to consistently hit 100%. I rarely get to 100%. And another question since you're knowledgeable, should I create 2 timbrels of tension? The sun crown I have is pretty good, I read that you can get another timbrel from doing the new photograph sidequest.
>>
>>382904970
God, I wish we had Morrie in the PS2 version. I'd imagine they didn't think he would be so popular so they didn't even bother putting him in.
>>
>>382904734
"Barely mattered" Come on.... the visual identity of the game has been destroyed, all the landscapes look like shit, the grass and the trees are disgustingly bad and the colors are overly saturated and let's not even talk about the cell shading. The censorship though i don't give damn, but the OST even if you can put it back if you have a hacked 3ds is still annoying.The point i'm trying to make is look at 7 and how even graphically it's improved compared to the original ps1, now look at 8 and evertyhing is worse, There needs to be a balance between graphical appeal and the gameplay , it depends on the console of course, but also you cannot accept a 10+ years port that looks uglier than the original, that's all i'm saying. You may say that morrie and red are fun new features, or the fact that you have a jessica ending (which feels completely forced and unnecessary) but i'll give you the fact that the optionnal dungeons do add something. So to me yeah the port is bad because it brings new stuff but at the expense of crucials aspects of what made the game so charming.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.