[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ think of Clueless Gamer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

What does /v/ think of Clueless Gamer?
>>
He was right about FFXV.
>>
reddit
>>
>>382900545
>What does /v/ think of Clueless Gamer?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yThfdrdFL8
>>
I liked the episodes where Conan bullies his Reddit numale partner more than the episodes with the celebrity guests with the exception of the FFXV one.
>>
>>382900545
I think I may have accidentally logged on to reddit.com.
>>
>>382900583
He was actually objectively wrong.

>Said it takes 72 real time hours to beat Adamantoise
>You can actually beat it in under 5 minutes through regular combat

Also funny how his viewership tanked right after that episode.
>>
>Zero points
Are "points" even a thing anymore?
Why can't people tell the difference between games in the 80/90's and games in last 5 or so years?
>>
File: 1496990679975.png (17KB, 238x224px) Image search: [Google]
1496990679975.png
17KB, 238x224px
>>382901198
>why doesn't the Clueless Gamer know anything about video games?!?!?
>>
Watch a few episodes and you won't need to watch any more of them as you've seen them already.
>>
>>382900780
This

The segment sucks now. It's too rare and wants to sell it to too many people.
>>
>>382900545
ruined by celeb appearance shit
>>
What a surprise, a bunch of gay babies who don't leave 4chan don't like a thing REEEE NORMIES like
>>
>>382900990

No it's didn't.
>>
>>382901839
It did actually.
>>
>>382900780
>>382901521
>>382901556

>For Honor episode
>barely 1 minute of gameplay in total
>the few moments of gameplay were just 2 characters spamming normal attacks on each other before one of the character walks off the ledge
>most of the episode was just them introducing like 10 different football players and awkwardly trying to bounce jokes off of them

They completely missed the point of why these were popular in the first place. Literally half of Conan's shows are just about interviewing celebrities, we don't need more of that shit here too.
>>
>>382901891
Proof?
>>
>>382901891

Prove it retard, his review over that shitty game was nothing.
>>
>>382901198

Are you retarded?
>>
>>382901891
B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T
>>
wgi and select a fucking cactus
>>
>>382902380

There was a who in there somehwere
>>
Also the only Conan I know is the barbarian and fuck that little prick.

>hey I've got a talk show

I don't want to talk on it.
>>
>>382900545
>wow these guys are making lots of dosh doing lets plays
>i bet i could steal that idea and make it my own

around patties, watch out for money grubbing fatties.
>>
>>382900990
Ur telling me majority of his viewership consist of final fantasy dweebs?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.