[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S NO USE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

IT'S NO USE
>>
TAAAAKE THIS
>>
>>382892135
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkDMz2ml0gw
>>
仕方が無い
>>
How did they survive giving birth to the mess that is Sonic '06?
>>
>>382894434
06 wasn't too costly in the context of everything since the completely fucked up the project by rushing it out in under a year with half of the team being forced onto another project midway through development. It was just more highly marketed than most sonic games since it was originally anticipated to be a return to form after a couple shit games in a row.
>>
>>382895267
To Sega's credit, they've made an admirable effort of burying the game and using the only salvageable part of the game (Silver) in future titles. You didn't see Mephiles in that villain line-up in the Sonic Forces trailer.
>>
>>382896302
There wasn't honestly anything wrong with Mephiles as a villain aside the melodramatic Sonic death scene. He's kinda got a refreshing niche due to being 100% pure evil in a series that typically never ventures that far.

Also, the one thing the game did truly right was Shadow's story and basically fixing his character entirely through his development there. Silver was okay as a character, but nothing special.
>>
>>382895267
Use commas, motherfucker.
>>
>>382894434
autists
>>
>>382896778
>en edgy clone of an edgy clone of sonic

and now an edgy clone of THAT for forces
>>
>>382896778
>There wasn't honestly anything wrong with Mephiles
Yet another evil hedgehog, get fucked. I don't care how far in the spectrum you are.
>>
I'LL HAVE TO USE ... THAT
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.