[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did it become shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

When did it become shit?
>>
when ri*t became a nu-male safe space
>>
it was always shit
>>
>>382892039
When ALL of the reworked charecters became tanks.
Sion, WW, Galio. For fucks sake, league is already full of tanks, STOP IT.
>>
>>382892039
Some 7 years ago
>>
>>382892039
when riot started reworking everything for no reason, adding mechanics and flashy shit, muh "counterplay" meme, muh "omg dude you need to have fun against the enemy" meme, bad balancing, catering to crybabies instead of balancing around competitive and rengar rework

I say it's gone to shit since Season 4, but even S4 was semi-decent
>>
>>382892039
Probably around the time they introduced dominion to be honest.
>>
>>382892474
Objectively, this. Literally every rework has left the game worse off and Season 4 was the beginning of a bunch of horrible design and balance choices.
>>
Somewhere in the middle of season 2 when the meta started being heavily enforced.

By season 3 the meta had taken root in player matches and everything was lost.
>>
>>382892039
When people started taking it seriously.
>>
>>382892039
when they started to bite off more than they could chew.
>magma chamber when
>>
>>382892721
you're right. I distinctly remember a feeling that everything was downhill from a certain patch that seemed minor, like vayne lost a tiny bit of movement speed or some shit, and it was never the same.
>>
>>382892039
when it was made
>>
>>382892474
forgot to mention, the increased nerfing of solo carrying which makes the game a matter of who has the worst player and CCfests the game has devolved into

even if Riot is all about their stupid "big plays" i don't think someone can pull shit like that crazy Zed vs Zed 1v1 with the game like this, you can't solo anymore, even if you are a skilled player
>>
When I quit it
>>
>>382892039

When you became shit and decided to post this thread.

Git gud and fuck off.
>>
>game has "skill"shots
>every other character has some kind of jump/flash/instant teleport ability shit
dropped
>>
File: tumblr_orrrbqsndg1uk97lqo5_1280.png (1MB, 1280x1671px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orrrbqsndg1uk97lqo5_1280.png
1MB, 1280x1671px
>>382892039
When they stopped making fucking Illaoi skins.
>>
When Dota came out
>>
The team dependent %50 gamestyle is cancer. You have to allocate to a 1/3 of your game experience just to wading through the shit of teammates ability and those refusing to play. The difficulty isn't static at all either, to achieve wins in some games you're required to play as of someone at least a divison higher. Meaning either you're still climbing or you haven't hit your current cap to bounce around at. On top of all this you have riot not letting you forget how important it is to stay positive while you endure one of the worst gameplay multiplayer experiences for mid range players. They could have added voice comms and solved the problem years ago, but that would intimidate their largets player 14-16 year old player base.
>>
>>382892039
When season 1 ended.
>>
>>382896834
It's getting voice comms this season, can't wait for the cringe and 3rd world insults compilations
>>
>>382892039
When it became popular
>>
>>382896682
My fucking nigga. At least the leak said there was gonna be a pool party Illaoi skin, so we may get something cool.
>>
Game became shit when Riot started "reworking" old champs consistently because of power creep. Each "rebalance" is like an artificial update. Instead of making a stable game, they continually make some champs better so that eventually they have to rework the old champs to make the game feel "fresh and exciting." It's like getting a new champion without them having to make a new one. Sad! They should really take a page from Brood War balancing.
>>
File: mastery.png (72KB, 173x300px) Image search: [Google]
mastery.png
72KB, 173x300px
>>382899591
Hell yeah man, Illaoi mains are a rare thing to come across and muscle women are my fetish so I fell in love with her the moment I saw her.
>>
>>382892039
Launch day
>>
>>382892039
When Riot started to get butthurt about people doing any original shit, and nerfed every strat that wented outside their meta.

Also, when champion design became about cramming the most shit in a character's skills as possible.

So, around S4 and Yasuo release.
>>
>>382892039
After s3
>>
It never was. /v/ is just so jaded and cynical that you'll hate anything vaguely popular.
>>
They enforced the meta
>>
October 27, 2009
>>
>>382892474
nigga mentioning rengar in any league board or reddit instantly gets the hate of ten thousand ADC mains despite him being the cheesefest machine assassin with no escapes until his rework
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.