[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are they going to buy Capcom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Nintendo-840x420 (1).jpg (60KB, 840x420px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-840x420 (1).jpg
60KB, 840x420px
When are they going to buy Capcom?
>>
>>382891360
Hopefully soon, the mismanagement of their IPs is unbeliavable...
>>
Maybe after MVC3 bombs hard and Disney sues Capcom for purposely fucking up the game, what else does Capcom have to make money, they've just increased the development time and cost of Monster Hunter while cutting out their biggest market.
>>
>>382891360
I hope never.
Nintendo is death.
Nintendo is stagnation.
>>
>>382891694
>Implying that capcom isn't
>>
>>382891694
but!
NVC!
>>
>>382891919
The game nobody wants?
Fuck off with that shit
>>
>>382891360
Nintendo won't buy the whole Capcom if they go down, probably a few non-stagnant IPs and some forgotten and ignored ones like Mega Man.
>>
File: sega.png (30KB, 1070x800px) Image search: [Google]
sega.png
30KB, 1070x800px
wrong image OP
>>
>>382891360
both companies share the same business practices, so probably soon.
>>
>>382895384
Why would they want to buy them?
>>
>>382891694

I dunno man, already have two new IPs. They basically flipped Zelda on it's head and they've been flipping Mario on his head since Galaxy.

Honestly they've been pretty good recently.

Capcom on the other hand seems to not know what the fuck it wants to do.
>>
>>382895814
they are looking to expand their company
>>
>>382895814
>Bayonetta
>Sonic

seems already enough to catch Nintendo's interest
>>
>>382896450
But these IPs are irrelevant as fuck.

At least Monster Hunter is one of the biggest hits in Japan and is a known system seller.
>>
>>382896450
too bad this isnt the late 90s anymore and sega isnt financially in the shitter
>>
Never. They just need to acquire Street Fighter and all the Megaman IPs. Maybe Ace Attorney.
>>
>>382896589
nice try, sonic is one of the most iconic video game characters of all time
>>
>>382896780
Why not buying DMC and Residen Evil while we're at it ?
>>
>>382891360
I actually hope Nintendo fucking dies.
They are going to take over after Shitthesda and ruin the industry even further.
Just like Oblivion introduced shitty DLC policy and Skyrim made open world meme popular, BotW continues this bullshit by being basically an "Ubisoft's Zelda" with DLC that is a "Hard Mode" aka just ranking up enemies and decreasing the distance from which they attack you. So no new animations or attack patterns even.
And the worst thing is that all of it is accepted because it's Nintendo. If this was any other studio people would be fucking outraged.
>>
>>382891360
Literally never. Just because you're mad at a company doesn't mean they're getting bought out or going bankrupt.
>>
>>382899547
>people are still mad over this
>people are this deluded that the hard mode DLC is the first time it is accepted
Let it go anon, or you can lament that to your grave

>>382899891
In this case capcom IS going bankrupt
>>
Oh boy! I'm having a boner right now imagining the resurrection of the Mega Man X series on a Nintendo console, fuck me, make it true.
>>
>>382891360
When are they going to buy sega?
>>
>>382893346
>>382896780
>>382897637
No company that wants Capcom's IPs is going to want them split up like foster children, because one of Capcom's strongest branding points is their crossover material.
>>
Nintendo and Sony would prob fight over it, but id prefer nintendo to take it. I don't really want RE to be a cinematic experience, and there are a lot of IPs that nintendo could work wonders for (Megaman, Okami, Viewtiful Joe, ect) plus they'd own more mature IPs which is good for them.
>>
>>382892014
I would totally buy that. Pretty sure lots of people would buy it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.