[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cRPG - Multiplayer Warband Mod

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: crpgpage.png (553KB, 755x708px) Image search: [Google]
crpgpage.png
553KB, 755x708px
cRPG is a multiplayer mod for Mount and Blade:Warband, with servers for EU, NA, China. Adds persistent characters; large quantity of items from different cultures and eras; an interesting clan system, complete with bank for your clan, armoury for item sharing between clanmates, and an ability to upgrade your items.

Different game modes are available. Battle, Siege, Duel, Defend the Virgin (coop vs ai).

More information/mod trailer can be found here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg

Official cRPG Website: www.c-rpg.net
>>
This guy is allowed to freely advertise his game here...

But I get a 7-day ban for asking for a $1,99 Steam game once.

Nice.
>>
>>382889039
>multiplayer
no thx
>>
What?
Mountain blade?
>>
Yep it is a mod for mount and blade warband
>>
>>382889186
It is a free mod for Warband
>>
>>382889186
Which game
>>
>>382889186

Sharing details about a FREE mod for an already exceedingly popular popular game.

opposed to:

being a salty poor fag who some how can't afford $1.99.

You definitely deserved your ban. Begging for something that cheap is just outright retarded.
>>
>>382889561
BAN... XD
>>
>>382889186
ban this guy
>>
File: trumpvikingclan.png (1MB, 1024x788px) Image search: [Google]
trumpvikingclan.png
1MB, 1024x788px
Can have custom banners in cRPG - Check out this Viking Trump clan. Banner shows up on heraldic barded warhorse
>>
>>382889609
I don't care if his game is free or not.

His post is obviously a copy-pasted post, probably made by a bot posting the same thing everywhere.

If he wants to advertise his game/mod, he can freely pay for an ad banner. It's a shame that he can post spam posts here to help him boost his moddb rankings, while I get insta-banned for typing a genuine post by myself and posting it one time.

I'd rather read some genuine and human beg posts, than some copy-pasted sales pitch... with a link at the bottom.
>>
>>382890872
It's two fucking dollars you piece of shit
You can afford a PC (or a smartphone, you seem like phoneposting scum) but you can't afford a 2 dollar game? Fuck off
>>
>>382889186
you broke the rules and this mod is free
>>
>>382890872
If you have any questions about the mod I can answer them!
>>
>>382891063

He broke the rules too. A simple visit to the 4chan rules page shows his:

"Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, 'offers', soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc."

So tell me. Does it say "all forms" excluding free mods? No, it doesn't.

So take your shitty ass mod, and go pay for some banners to advertise your mod and boost your ranking on moddb.

And stop samefagging.
>>
>>382891547
So where's the irrefutable proof that OP is the creator of the mod and not just some guy trying to spread awareness of a mod he likes?
>>
File: 185655421544.jpg (7KB, 261x193px)
185655421544.jpg
7KB, 261x193px
>>382889039
>china
>>
Damn, I played the shit out of this some years back. Was fun, but had no idea it's still alive. Thought the creator made a standalone game or some shit based on the mod.
>>
Just a 2h baddie that needs more peasants to slay >:) GOD WILLS IT!
>>
>>382891790
The creator of the game has moved on to working on a few other projects but a different team is still working on cRPG. They say there will be a patch soon to add some new viking armours.
>>
>>382891642
Well, if he wants to recommend a mod he likes, he could write a legit post by himself... not some copy-pasted sales pitch from the official website like:

Amazing mod!
Large servers around the world!
A lot of cultures!
Different game modes!
More information on "insert exact link"!
Official website here "insert exact link"!
Don't forget to like, share, subscribe or follow!

And post the same shit every single day. It's like the fifth time I see this post in the last two days.

Yet he can keep doing it.
>>
>>382892154
I searched the archive, he only posted this one time before, a week ago
Stop lying and go back to begging for $2 games
>>
>>382891773
Yes! The China cRPG server is pretty great! I know that not many warband mods have active asian communities but this one is very good!

Lots of clans and they fight differently than in NA. Fun to join in even with high ping!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.