[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>remakes 3 Crash game from scratch in (1) yea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: boards.4chan.org 1499094737758.jpg (66KB, 599x720px) Image search: [Google]
boards.4chan.org 1499094737758.jpg
66KB, 599x720px
>parted to episodes, development in fuckin years and still wont come atleast until 2019 for episode 1

Is Square enix literally meme developer? w
>>
has square enix even made anything worthwhile since they merged?
>>
>>382888379
Couple of Dragon Quest games, some stuff outsourced to TriAce like Radatia Stories and Star Ocean, maybe some other outsourced stuff, but that's about it.
>>
>>382888379
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix

Only because the guy who made it basically oversaw everything.
>>
>>382888379
There's TWEWY
>>
Are you implying they only started work when it was announced? I fear this generation is woefully ignorant, and fear for our future.
>>
>>382888379
Crystal Chronicles, a few decent FF and DQ games, some strong remakes, TWEWY.
>>
>>382888215
>A game where you play as a furry nigger running and jumping with gameplay as in depth as a common iPhone game
VS
>The pinnacle in every way of not only the RPG genre but of video games in general, with the intent to actually improve on the existing game.
>Improving the definition of perfection

Gee I wonder why it's taking longer???
>>
File: batman-sips-your-tears.jpg (52KB, 652x415px) Image search: [Google]
batman-sips-your-tears.jpg
52KB, 652x415px
>>382889260
>>
>>382888215
It's because they think FFVII, for all it's dialogue and shit - has to have the presentation style of XIII or XV. If they kept the over-head perspective it would have been fine.

>>382889260
Xenogears and Grandia curb-stomp FFVII.
>>
>>382888379
>DQ8 and 9
>TWEWY
>Dissidia 012
>>
>>382889260
>a shitty game where a bunch of character models do their idle animation and most of the gameplay happens in menus
wow, what a game
but wait, fuck faithfullness, it's an action rpg now, since that's the hot new meme that's totally not garbage :^)
buy ep 1 for 40 bucks, goy
>>
>>382888215
why would you even compare these 2, fucking dumbass
>>
>>382888215
Watch noclip's documentary(free on youtube) on SE making FFXIV. You'll come to fully understand what a fucked up company it truly is.
>>
>>382891565
both are fucking ps1 remakes . what is there not to compare you dumb fuck

are you butthurt shill getting paid from weebs
>>
File: AJLoxE1.png (36KB, 376x405px) Image search: [Google]
AJLoxE1.png
36KB, 376x405px
>>382892108
>are you butthurt shill getting paid from weebs
>>
What gets me is Square used to be pretty good about getting shit out on time and frequently, but now it feels like ever since they merged with Enix that they constantly have development issues.

I know stuff is pretty fucked over there right now and they have had a lot of turnover with staff during games, but it feels like every single one of their games that takes forever ends up rushed and in a state of being incomplete/cut down at launch.
>>
crash 1 is like 10 hours long if you go for 100%.
>>
>>382888215
Are you a living breathing meme?
>>
>>382889260
this crash is a shitty meme game
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.