[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What games do females play?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0552.jpg (111KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0552.jpg
111KB, 640x472px
What games do females play?
>>
overwatch, csgo, dota, league of legends

the popular shit that they can stream on twitch and make money off of beta incels with
>>
hearthstone
>>
>>382884937
The Sims exclusively
>>
>>382885201
>dota
>csgo

Haha no
>>
>>382884937
I find a lot of women on games like Friday the 13th and Dead by daylight, but like >>382885201 said arena games.
>>
>>382884937
4% of them play grand strategy and other such games.
>>
>>382884937
Tetris.
>>
>>382884937
why play games when you can get out and get fucked by Chad?
>>
File: 1499053475754.jpg (338KB, 1000x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1499053475754.jpg
338KB, 1000x1173px
The breast envy game
>>
>>382884937
Hakuoki
Sims
>>
>>382885328
You're literally wrong. Go look at twitch for any of these popular games and the a lot of the people with high viewer counts that aren't pro/big name guys are just mediocre-looking women with tons of beta orbiters. This makes more and more women want to get in on the business.
>>
>>382884937
Animal crossing, fire emblem, league, stardew valley, overwatch and pokemon. A lot will claim zelda is their favourite franchise despite never beating a game.
>>
File: barbie.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
barbie.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
>>382884937
Games for girls of course!
>>
>>382885639
Only the attention whores that stream play arena games. Girls that play games for fun at home not streaming are playing shit like The Sims, Super Mario 64 is a big one with chicks, and probably some Mario Kart. Chicks only play Nintendo consoles and The Sims
>>
>>382884937
The game of writing about you and your friend fucking and getting mpregged on some obscure fanfiction site.
>>
>>382885679
These, as well as Professor Layton, Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons, and Mario Kart.
>>
>>382885679
>>382886218
...and Tales. Fuck, knew I was forgetting a big one.
While we're here, I'd add an asterisk to Fire Emblem: it's really only the ones that have romance that are popular with women.
>>
>>382886018
Wut
>>
Fat weaboos seem to like Kingdom Hearts as well.
>>
>>382886564
Well, let's just put it this way.
Mpeg is one of the smartest things you can find on the internet, because it uses inverse discrete cosine transformation, motion prediction and all sorts of bizarre sciency bullshit to compress literally GBs of raw video into MBs of even KBs while still looking ok.
Now Mpreg is one of the dumbest, because it involves a weird fetish that weird female fanfiction writers have of having males getting pregnant, generally from other males, and goes to bizarre lengths like Optimus prime getting pregnant of Megatron.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.