[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is one big ruse cruise, right? This game can't be THAT hard.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (211KB, 1080x984px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211KB, 1080x984px
This is one big ruse cruise, right? This game can't be THAT hard.
>>
>>382883707
it's pretty fuckingbullshit is what it is, clunky piece of shit
>>
>>382883707
Nah people just suck at video games.
Dark souls isn't hard either, but again, most people suck at video games.
Anytime someone complains about something being hard, you can just assume they suck at video games.
>>
>>382883707
It's hard because it lacks modern game sensibilities, not actual difficulty. Also doesn't help they made his shoes smaller
>>
>>382883775
>itt Females
>>
The only people that have trouble with Dark Souls are the people who stubbornly refuse to level their health and stamina and then complain that they die to only a few attacks

With 40 END and 40 VIG you can face tank just about everything across all 3 games
>>
>>382883853
*Extreme tipping*
>>
>>382883853
>Dark souls isn't hard either

Dark Souls is much harder than the average game, only an idiot would think otherwise.
>>
>>382884207
Dark Souls is just memorization. It's challenging but not the hair-pulling, controller-destroying ultimate meme game it's made out to be.
>>
>>382883707
Never has a screen cap pissed me off so much
>>
Crash 2 was my friend's mom's favourite game. She hadn't played games before it and hasn't played any since except for mobile shit. Not only did she beat the game, she 100% it. People claiming it's somehow hard or clunky or difficult to pick up need to fuck right off.
>>
I died a bunch of times but I overall found it relatively easy. I'd think that for those people dying means a game is hard, they have no interest whatsoever in just learning shit, they'd much rather complain about it.
>>
>>382884251
It's harder than most AAA garbage that releases these days, but that's still not saying much considering said garbage has no difficulty to begin with.
>>
>>382883707
>its hard like dark souls
>aka the coolest most popular hard game of all time XD

lol
>>
Screen cap is fake folks.

Duh
>>
>>382884861
It isn't like the screen cap wouldn't actually happen though in 2017. Normies instantly imagine Dark Souls whenever people mention what is a hard game.
>>
the main problem with dark souls is that it's fucking boring
>>
>>382884850
As compared to what? 2D games are different enough from 3D games that they can't be accurately compared with each other. Only Gothic 1 & 2 have been brought up as being just as tough or tougher than the Souls games other than that what 3D ARPG is that much tougher than Souls games?
>>
Didn't Ding Dong from Oneyplays prove that the N Sanity trilogy was harder because the developers fucked up the speed of jumping and falling?
>>
>>382883707
Nah its just people who started playing video games last gen.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.