[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EVIL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: icon.700xauto.jpg (23KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
icon.700xauto.jpg
23KB, 700x394px
Help anon find 3d rpg where I can play on evil side, use slaves. Not like dungeon keeper or else where you play the devil himself, jst simple 0 level bro on the evil side.
Also if that game exist, I want play on drow side (dnd).
And not post old games like menzoberranzen.
>>
I will be waiting, becouse I cant find.
>>
>>382883282
>play on evil side, use slaves
Overlord is your best bet. It's like a evil version of Pikmin.
>>
Warhammer total war
>>
>>382883820
Too hight role, I dont want be leader of faction from the beginning.
>>
>>382883282
warhammer online, play any race on destruction faction. 100% evil, quests include actual slaves and shit, burning villages, etc.
>>
>>382883505
What part is best?
But too hight role too. I want be one of overlords goblins.
>>
>>382883282
M&B warband.
>>
>>382884381
Too low, and not nontarget. Trash.
>>
>>382884508
I think what you're after is a fetish, anon, not a video game.
>>
>>382884647
6+ years. Cant fuckin play it anymore.
>>382884760
What do you mean?
>>
WoW, play as an orc.
>>
>>382884901
Orcs too low in the evil meter. Drows more evil. And I dont want to be muscule.
>>
>>382884901
Wow orcs are just green didndus. I wish theyd go back to being mongols instead of "muh noble savages". Nope. Only forsaken are allowed to be bad
>>
>>382885035
The game you're looking for doesn't exist go play DND
>>
>>382885205
+
>>
>>382884741
Too low on what? Evil? Nigga, do you even warhammer? Dark Elves for instance are just pure evil and nothing else. They sail around the coasts like pirates, enslave people from coastal villages and fucking sacrifice them to their god.
>>
>>382885258
I have noone to play DnD with.
>>
It appears OP is a 7 year old
>>
Any WWII Game, Medal of Honor is pretty fun.
>>
>>382885310
Yes, drouks are cute, one of my favorits, BUT warhammer online not. Did you can sail with them in the WO? Did you will play for real? No, you will do quests done tones of time before you do. Wnd this old MMO playstyle.
>>382885352
No
>>382885390
You kidding, right? WWfuckingII...
>>
>>382883505
t. someone who has never played Overlord

It has fucking nothing to do with being evil. You're the local hero saving everyone from the actual evil and doing NOTHING morally wrong yourself.
>>
File: OrMg4vm.jpg (140KB, 817x1019px) Image search: [Google]
OrMg4vm.jpg
140KB, 817x1019px
>>382885205
>Belves were sucking off demon cock to get their fix and their paladins were using light stolen from a naaru
>Both fixed with the Sunwell purified

>Orcs genocided an alien race so hard that they had to flee yet another planet
>Proceed to rape the everloving fuck out of another world
>Dindu nuffin' was all demons' fault

>Kiljaeden is Burning Legion's top general
>Actually hated Sargeras and tells Velen to go fuck him up as he dies

>Sargeras wants to fuck Azeroth (literally) and the universe burn
>Is actually trying to get rid of the void, who is the real big bad

>Forsaken were ex-scourge outcasts that regained their free will, but no one will accept them; entire faction has existential crisis
>PLAGUEBOMBS LMAO
>>
File: KingLeoric.png (487KB, 640x744px) Image search: [Google]
KingLeoric.png
487KB, 640x744px
>>
>>382885772
>Is actually trying to get rid of the void, who is the real big bad

>Sargeras Solution to stopping the end of the world
>End the world before they can end the world.
>>
>>382885576
What the fuck are you even saying? Fucking illegible piece of shart writing, my man.
>>
>>382885772
>PLAGUEBOMBS LMAO

I would argue that only the real losers and demon-tricked assholes like Putress were like this, except for the part where Sylvanas can not stop telling her people to plaguebomb the fuck out of everything around to save her unlife
>>
>>382886167
I say warhammer online suck hard, bitch.
>>
>>382886328
Their Legion intro zone has you plaguebombing the everloving fuck out of Alliance and whatever else is around. Sylvanas ain't even around
>>
>>382884381
It also not exist from 2013, men.
>>
>>382885714
>he chose the good path in an evil game

What kind of brain damage do you have?
>>
File: cow.png (52KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
cow.png
52KB, 200x200px
>>382886867
>Used to play edgelord in RPGs that let me
>Got older and ended up playing an (asshole) idealist instead
>>
>>382886328
Well according to my friend it's a-okay to plaguebomb shit because "there's worse things you could do :^)".
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.