[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Left 4 Dead 1/2 Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: left-4-dead.jpg (44KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
left-4-dead.jpg
44KB, 630x354px
In your own personal opinion.
>Best survivors
>Worst survivors
>Best primary
>Worst primary
>Best Melee
>Worst Melee
>Best Zambino
>Worst Zanzibar
>Best campaign
>Worst Campaign

Other discussions about L4D are welcome too.
>>
>>382876853
bill
hochelle
ak47
hunting rifle
baseball bat
pan
smoker
jockeys on expert realism
swamp fever/ dead air
i like all of them but i'd say dead center
>>
The last decent game Valve made, and probably will ever make again. Just a shame it that it honestly lacks replayablility once you've run through the campaign a couple of times.
>>
Decent game, ruined by the community.
>>
>>382877110
Valve didn't make L4D1, turtle rock studios did

They did make l4d2 though which was a rushed as fuck glitchy ass game.
>>
>>382877730
Theres always that one fucking "pro" survivor going out into the neck of the map where no one can reach him to time when he gets incapacitated.

What sucks is that you can't just outright kick them because it needs to go through that fucking shitty vote system.

Otherwise, the game is fine, especially with friends.
>>
>Nick
>Ellis
>Sniper
>Shotgun (was great in 1 but felt really bad in 2)
>Axe
>Baton
>Spitter
>Jockey
>Dead Air
>Cold Stream (lmao)

WHAT ZOMBIES DO YOU WANT IN L4D3? I want an zombie that eats items purely for versus. Can climb on walls using sticky fingers (so Survivors can see trails), and then latches on Survivors to steal their pills or kits and eat them.

The reason is because they got an insatiable hunger or something. Who cares. It's more about the gameplay.
>>
>Smokers
Eponymous
>Witches
Depressed/on period women
>Hunters
Crack addicts
>Chargers
Chronic masturbators
>Tank
Roid ragers
>Spitter
Bulimic women
>Jockey
Midgets
Are these correct, /v/?
>>
me and my friends are legitimately considering making an l4d clone if valve doesnt announce l4d3 this year

I think this type of game has a ton of potential that valve doesnt seem to realize or care about (its probably the big series they own that they give the least attention to)
>>
>>382877110
Mods m8
>>
>>382876853
Nick and Bill
Rochelle and Zoey
AK47
Nade launcher
Pan
Baton
Boomer (I just like playing as them)
Spitter
No Mercy
Cold Stream
>>
>L4D2
hate how they give too much ammo and didnt go with the whole swap weapons when you dont have ammo thing, it happens on some custom maps and makes it a better experience
>>
game is absoultely dead at this point anyway, it got a nice revival when they gave it away to everyone on xmas but thats gone.
>>
>>382877978
that explains the change in tone between 1 & 2
>>
>>382876853
>>Best survivors
Nick
>>Worst survivors
Rochelle
>>Best primary
AK
>>Worst primary
T1 shotgun
>>Best Melee
Katana (most range)
>>Worst Melee
Tonfa (least range)
>>Best Zambino
smoker
>>Worst Zanzibar
the fuck is zanzibar?
>>Best campaign
Parish on expert
>>Worst Campaign
Swamp
>>
>>382882730
You're a dumb fuck if you believed that.
>>
>>382878758
>manlet zombies are so insecure that they latch on to tall people's backs to make them look taller
Will they ever learn?
>>
>>382884171
>the fuck is zanzibar?
nickname for zombie, like zambino.
>>
Let's play
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.