[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintenbros will defend this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: .jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
Nintenbros will defend this
>>
Odyssey is going to have lots of shit like this guaranteed due to gimmicky enemy/npc controls.
>>
>>382876584
How the fuck did this level go through QA? Shit is awfully programed
>>
>it's an I went in there with the rocket nozzle episode

JUST
>>
>>382876584
I don't think I've seen even big Sunshine fans defend this one.

>>382877067
The reason it's bad is that the physics are all fucked up.
>>
File: i wanna take you for a ride.jpg (53KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
i wanna take you for a ride.jpg
53KB, 1024x576px
People will call that level the hardest, but never knew how painful it was to do this shit. It was either die and start all over or stress yourself out and walk on the fucking ledges to get the coins you missed
>>
>>382877618
See, this was actually a challenge. Pachinko was bullshit in every possible way, invisible walls, fucky physics and all.
>>
ITT: casuals.
>>
>>382877618
If the pipe took you to the beginning of the level it would almost single-handedly fix this stage.
>>
>>382876584
Who has the webm
>>
>>382876584
Nah
>>
File: Pachinko-Sunshine.webm (1MB, 712x480px) Image search: [Google]
Pachinko-Sunshine.webm
1MB, 712x480px
>>382880804
>>
>>382876584
It's bad but not as bad as people on /v/ make it out to be. I didn't have a problem beating it but it definitely wasn't fun. This >>382877618 was much worse for me.
>>
>>382883530
proof that sunshine is the best xD
>>
>tfw it took me half a decade to discover that secret level
I've beaten sunshine when I was way younger, but I didn't collect all of the sprites, so 5 years or so later. I booted the game up again to collect them. was pleasantly surprised to find a level I never played before.
>>
>>382883530
so this... is the power... of /v/'s favorite mario game.....
woah
>>
>>382883530
And you faggots dare to shit on Crash Bandicoot, top kek
>>
How much trouble is getting this working on Dolphin?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.