[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it start of the new golden age for the MMO genre?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1498841127281.png (2MB, 963x2105px) Image search: [Google]
1498841127281.png
2MB, 963x2105px
Is it start of the new golden age for the MMO genre?
>>
So is this actually any good? Honest question. I am tired of wow and looking for something fresh
>>
>>382873239
If you play with friends then yes
>>
no.
>>
>>382873812
>friends playing this full autismo gay mmo

i wish
>>
>>382873036
Of course not. Its weeb trash with low skill requirement and horrifically boring levelling AND endgame.
>>
>>382873239
It's good in the sense that there literally nothing else worth playing on the market in this genre
>>
>>382874196
>wahh weeb trash
You are such a faggot
>>
I've never got the point of MMOs outside of the social aspect. The gameplay is so shit, and the grind is so time-consuming and unsatisfying.
>>
>>382873239
It's wow without the grabage RNG system and imo better aesthetics.
>>
>>382875352
thanks for sharing that riveting tale my friend
>>
>>382875352
>tfw only get satisfied by grinding

That's pretty much it. I don't enjoy vidya if I don't have a carrot on a stick.
>>
>>382873036
Mo' like the golden age of paid reviews. Man I wish somebody would pay me to publicly pretend a game isn't shit.
>>
File: 1497658016093.jpg (24KB, 347x323px) Image search: [Google]
1497658016093.jpg
24KB, 347x323px
XIV isn't that great unless you are a FF fanboy honestly.
>>
>>382873036
I'll wait for Crowfall. Even if that turns out shit, it'll still be better than Shitblood.
>>
File: rarebro.jpg (61KB, 531x583px) Image search: [Google]
rarebro.jpg
61KB, 531x583px
>Omega 2nd fight
>MT dies
>2 healer dies
>Verraise all 3, heals OT, Mana Shift to a healer, manage to turn it around and win
>No comm

Well fuck you all.
>>
File: race-class-matrix.jpg (269KB, 1344x949px) Image search: [Google]
race-class-matrix.jpg
269KB, 1344x949px
>>382877615
>Did my job
>BAAAAAAAAAAW WHY PEOPLE DON'T SUCK MY COCK
Typical rdm
And go away before this thread will be deleted
>>382877426
>Crowfall. Even if that turns out shit, it'll still be better than Shitblood.
Honestly doubt it
The only more or less promising game is camelot unchained
Lost all interest in the Pantheon after picrelated
Can't believe that everquest developers designed game with humans beings masters of all, most uninspiring shit you can add in the game
>>
>>382875345
It is though regardless how hard you try to deny it
>>
Story isn't as good as Heavensward, it feels like all the resources went into Ala Mhigo.

>Pirate Fleet that can oppose the Empire is one Ship and 3 Boats
>Great Nation of Doma is a Village consisting of 3 Huts and some Ruins
>50 Clans of Xaela fighting for a Steppe is actually just 3 Clans and some Mute Pacifists
>The climax of the rebellion, the siege of Doma Castle is 10 Peasants, 4 Lizards on Birds and a Ninja Turtle
>"Guys should we animate some dudes fighting in the Doma Castle Dungeon? Maybe some scripted events like we did for the other Dungeons?"
>"Nah just add some screaming in the background, that's enough to simulate an assault on a Castle"

Meanwhile Ala Mhigo has actual Cutscenes of groups fighting each other, shit getting blown up and the City of Ala Mhigo is huge.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.