[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the PS4 selling so well?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: ps4-sales1.jpg (142KB, 2072x824px) Image search: [Google]
ps4-sales1.jpg
142KB, 2072x824px
Why is the PS4 selling so well?
>>
>>382871418
Xbone has no exclusives
I regret buying mine so much
>>
Because xbox has no games
>>
If you don't understand why then you are a braindead retard
>>
Why not? It has all the games.
>>
>>382871418
Last generation saw tremendous growth which means the current generation has a bigger audience to start with. That's why both the PS4 and Xbone are outperforming their predecessors.
It's doing better than the Xbone because it launched with better hardware at a $100 lower price point. Exclusives have nothing to do with it, less than half of all PS4 owners even bought a single exclusive.
>>
>>382871418
you can actually find them in stores
>>
>>382872102
This. Also Xbone's E3 reveal was a colossal shot to the foot.

Not that Sony is any ""better"" morally but they certainly knew had to appear better at the time.
>>
>>382871418
>that wiiu

SAD
>>
>>382871418
Switch will outsell PS4 by the end of the year.

Screencap this, sonygers
>>
they got the 360 audience
>>
>>382873124
I hope so. The PS4 is the most redundant purchase I've ever made, if you have a PC there is almost no reason to own one outside a couple exclusives. I thought the PS3 sucked but the PS4 somehow managed to be worse, thanks to no backwards compatibility. I'm not a big nintendo fan, but atleast the Switch justifies existing by having it's own games and not just shoddy ports of games I have/could buy on my PC.
>>
>>382871418
>PS3 selling more than the 360

Fake news
>>
File: shadidlay.jpg (134KB, 950x1024px) Image search: [Google]
shadidlay.jpg
134KB, 950x1024px
>>382873286
>PC
>>
>>382873287
The PS3 outsold the 360 but started out getting its ass kicked because the first two years were shit
>>
>>382873286

Not nearly as redundant as the Xbone regarding the PS4.

The PS4 has "a few exclusives" that you can't get on PC. The bone has none at all.

I bought a PS4 pro that some dude on eBay was selling for $400 along with four games, and I have no regrets. It compliments my gaymen PC well and between the two Of can play pretty much any game worth a damn this gen.
>>
File: C8OWzLAV0AEyX4q.jpg (52KB, 480x460px) Image search: [Google]
C8OWzLAV0AEyX4q.jpg
52KB, 480x460px
>>382873542
I've bought every playstation and every nintendo console each gen, and have had a PC since last gen. Ever since getting a PC, Playstation has impressed me less and less. The exclusives the PS4 has are games I wanna play more than most games, but it's still just not enough in my opinion. I really should have just waited until the end of the gen to see if shit like Persona is actually gonna come to PC, rather than buying this $300 paperweight I boot up for 2 games each year.
>>
Euros like Playstation
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.