[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After 13 years I finally beat The Thousand Year Door

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: pmttyd_characters-2_1280.jpg (514KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pmttyd_characters-2_1280.jpg
514KB, 1280x1024px
I was a kid when TTYD came out and I loved it and replayed it multiple times, but I could never beat the Shadow Queen back then, she was too hard and I was too dumb

Last month I finally decide to emulate it since the HD texture pack came progressed enough, and after two tries I finally beat the Shadow Queen

Seeing the ending for the first time, something new from this game, I think I'm finally at peace with the series being dead
>>
I had the same problem and I still have my unfinished savefile from being a kid, don't spoil it
>>
Does the HD texture pack actually make the game look any better?
>>
>>382869026
Excellent, now go and beat the Pit of 100 Trials and post your thoughts about it.
>>
>>382869220
I will

Man the fact that you CAN go and continue to do stuff after beating the final boss is really refreshing
>>
Wew I hope u had fun op
>>
File: G8ME01-4.png (1MB, 1804x1440px) Image search: [Google]
G8ME01-4.png
1MB, 1804x1440px
wait holy shit
>>
>>382870036
gOD Damn those textures
>>
File: G8ME01-5.png (599KB, 1396x1112px) Image search: [Google]
G8ME01-5.png
599KB, 1396x1112px
>>382870139
I know right?

It's a crowdsourced project so the quality is (very) occasionally amateurish and it isn't fully complete but it's way better than the blocky mess that is the original

I'd buy an official remaster in a heartbeat
>>
>>382869026
>implying you didn't wanted to fuck the Shadow Queen
>>
>>382869026
>HD texture pack for TTYD is basically done
>that faggot whos been making an HD texture pack for Paper Mario 64 still isn't finished

What the fuck man
>>
Oh and one more thing: the only thing from the ending that I didn't like, that threw me off a bit from my high, was that TEC was still alive I mean come on he's a computer let him stay dead, it's the only real tragedy of the game and they undo it. I can understand Doopliss chilling, or even the sirens and what's left of the Xnauts, but TEC not dying is just too saccharine
>>
>>382872425
You keep posting this

What's your endgame
>>
>>382872718
To fuck the shadow queen
>>
>>382874576
Fair enough
>>382872605
Maybe you can get the guy doing TTYD to do PM
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.