[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's your excuse for not playing this underrated game, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Evil_Genius_Coverart.png (168KB, 256x363px) Image search: [Google]
Evil_Genius_Coverart.png
168KB, 256x363px
So what's your excuse for not playing this underrated game, /v/?
>>
Just bought it on sale, still playing the games i bought earlier
>>
>>382867727
Well, I bought all the DoW II Retribution DLCs but never played any faction aside from Imperial Guard and Space Marines because I feel like I'l cuck the emperor, so yeah.
>>
>>382867727
Couldn't finish it because of the huge amounts of downtime combined with the immense powerlessness you feel when a big enemy attack actually occurs and you can't do much to influence the battle other than commanding your henches and having your goons swarm around.
>>
>dat update
Who else is excited for Ebin Genus 2?
>>
>>382867727
I got to a certain point and couldn't progress the game any further because of bugs
>>
>>382868058
There are a few gameplay overhaul mods that fix the downtime.
>>
Because I'd rather play Nefarious, which has the same premise but is an actual game and not simulator garbage.
>>
File: 1492710174165.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492710174165.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>announces Evil Genius 2
Those shits ought to have left well enough alone.
>>
Fuck off faggot shill

Your sequel will fail you miserable worthless nigger cunt. Just drop dead asshole
>>
I NEED VODKA
>>
the first island is super easy (if you know how to exploit the enemy AI) and the game get's super repetitive once you're on the 2nd island.

There is this really easy trick to make sure you never ever have to worry about super agents or any enemies for that matter. All enemies go for the highest security doors above all else, so you just put a small fake corridor right inside your base, next to your only entrance, with several fake level 4 security doors (and don't place any other level 4 doors anywhere else in your base). Your henchemen will guard those doors since they are set to max security. Enemy agents can't resist them, but the moment they enter the corridor they will be swarmed by three or four of your henchmen and get knocked out within seconds. They will keep getting knocked down until they retreat.
>>
>>382867727

>dem autistic cyclone trap designs

true pottery
>>
>>382869636
infinite money pits? There is also a way to get potentially infinite money at the start of the game. No enemy agents will spawn until you interrogate the maid. Just don't interrogate her right away, send your minions to steal cash, go outside for some time, come back, free money.
>>
File: 1460938886036.jpg (43KB, 571x441px) Image search: [Google]
1460938886036.jpg
43KB, 571x441px
>discovering my fetish as I permanently took Mariana Mamba out of the picture
>>
>endgame where there can be dozens of veteran soldiers storming your base and gunning down fucking everyone and everything in sight
I could never figure out how to survive that. It's like dwarf fortress levels of trying to get your dumb little shits to do what you want.

>super agent gets pissed at something in a hotel room for no discernible reason
>blows it up
>all our tourists start panicking
>pisses off all the agents who were chilling there too because ayy lmao body bags everywhere now
>hit the KILL EVERYONE button and sigh

fuck the game was fun but frustrating at the same time
>>
You can use Jubei and Lord Kane to instakill super agents. Lord Kane's Smooth Operator freezes them in place, then Jubei can teleport and eviscerate them. Kind of exploity but it makes the game a lot less annoying.
>>
Any other game except NoLF games with an "Austin Powers" theme?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.