[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Al Mualim evil /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: AC1_Altair_Al_Mualim_Study.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AC1_Altair_Al_Mualim_Study.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Was Al Mualim evil /v/?
>>
I don't remember. The lore is so fucking stupid and convoluted
>>
>>382866790
But its story not lore.
>>
>>382867503
The story never matters when in context with the lore. Trust me on this one
>>
>>382866667
What is evil?
>>
Was A Muslim evil?
>>
>>382866667
Fucker was a greedy bastard that wanted power only to himself
>>
>>382866667
Al mualim was probably being controlled by the apple of eden. All the weapons you see in the Assassins creed game was inveted by Altair who used the apple of eden to gain knowledge, but it eventually killed him I believe.
>>
>>382866667
Yes,
And hey, AC1 has good graphics, at least in this shot.
>>
>>382867887
Altair died alone in the vault below the castleson.
>>
Why did Altair marry some used up roastie instead of a cute loli like every other muslim?
>>
>>382867980
If you find all the codex or whatever its reveled that Altair was being controlled by the apple of eden.
>>
>>382867887
Nah, he died of old age, he even recorded it in a "memory seal"
>>
>>382867887
Altair died of old age, anon. He even knew when he would die, so he made sure to prepare his family and the Brotherhood based on the knowledge he gained from the apple. He left clues for Ezio to find his corpse and the apple too. The apple is only a tool as far as we know, it doesn't have a mind of its own. Al Mualim wanted the same thing that Robert de Sable wanted, to use the apple to subdue the world and bring about 'peace'. Only, neither of them wanted to be under the influence of the apple, they wanted to be the one using it.
>>
>>382868108
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Os5zs5Qpkw
>>
>>382867630
something something evil is evil, whole class stands up and applauds etc
>>
>>382868020
his relationship with maria is way better explained in the book for the first game
>>
>>382866667
He was an opportunist selfish bastard.
>>
>templars have their own spec ops teams to keep the grandmasters in line
>but they let juno get a body free of charge and the organization to be fucked sideways by their followers
ayy fuckin lmao
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.