[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some games too smart for its audience?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: batman-v-superman-1.jpg (42KB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
batman-v-superman-1.jpg
42KB, 640x357px
What are some games too smart for its audience?
>>
Yakuza Isshin and Kenzan, according to SEGA. Because they take place in feudal Japan they require a Masters Degree in Japanese history in order to understand and play, which is why they refused to bring it to the west.
>>
BioShock Infinite
>>
>>382864873
>BvS was "too smart" for its audience
How to spot someone who still hasn't graduated High School yet/
>>
I cannot tell if this BvS praise is a joke or not anymore
>>
Just watched the "Logan" wolverine movie and I'm still mad. Fell asleep during Batman VS Superman too. Are they 2smart4me?
>>
>>382865876
In all fairness, the audience wasn't really that intelligent
>>
>>382865876
>people arguing the movie was too grim
>people arguing the movie made no sense
>some people legitimately argued that kryptonians not using the phantom zone to save themselves in the prequel was that movie's fault.
Legitimately too smart for the people who watched it.
>>
>>382866049
Logan felt too much like Last of Us. Kinda wish they picked a better script for Hugh Jackman's last Wolverine movie.

Also, what the fuck was up with that clone? That shit was stupid.
>>
>>382865876
How to spot an autist that can't end their sentence with the correct punctuation.
>>
>>382865876
>>
>>382865876
Damn... you must be what they call a 'smart human'...
>>
>>382865876
>>382865946
>>382866049
t. plebs
>>
>>382864873
There was nothing smart about that piece of shit.
>>
Batman vs Superman would have been better without Lois Lane and Lex Luthor and Wonder Woman. Upvote and retweet if you agree.
>>
>>382866049
Logan is wannabe smart.

BvS is actually smart.
>>
>>382866819
Yeah, where were all the smarmy quips? It's not smart without those.
>>
>>382866878
Lex Luthor is the central point of the story, manipulating politicians, media and Batman against Superman with no one realizing it.
>>
>>382866996
You're such a retard you can't even defend your mememovie without mentioning muhvel for no reason.
More like the dunning-kruger cinematic universe.
>>
What do people have against BvS? I didn't like the theatrical release either and thought it was a piece of shit. Then I watched the Ultimate Edition and it was great.
>>
>>382867246
BvS is highly critical of the media, with a ton of scenes having media sell lies to the people because Luthor owns or may sue them.

It's no wonder they took it as a personal insult in the election year where media integrity was being questioned.
>>
>>382867430
And it also praises geniune journalism that Lois conducts.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.