[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cope with the fact that Agrias will never ever be real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

How do you cope with the fact that Agrias will never ever be real?
>>
>>382862403
Masturbating at least three times a day
>>
File: agr.png (315KB, 723x471px) Image search: [Google]
agr.png
315KB, 723x471px
>>382862504
This
>>
>>382862504
I have to drink a lot of water for that.

It gets sore after two times.
>>
File: 18_20130313_3.jpg (234KB, 1057x1318px) Image search: [Google]
18_20130313_3.jpg
234KB, 1057x1318px
>>
>>382862403
She's such a non-character after Ch2 though. This was a problem with all the FFT chars, makes me really not give a fuck about her except hurr durr pretty waifu
>>
>>382862825

>my RPG characters have to interject themselves constantly with constant dialogue to make me care about them

imagination
get some
>>
File: pink_05.jpg (462KB, 1117x1600px) Image search: [Google]
pink_05.jpg
462KB, 1117x1600px
>>382862825

Fuck man, you're the reason why today's RPGs are full of 10,000 lines of dialogue pretending to be TV shows. Just because its not 'officially written down' somewhere doesn't mean you're not allowed to wonder what happened on the side.
>>
>>382862642
sauce
>>
>>382863341
>Agrias dies during battle
>no one even says anything
>>
>>382863991

>he let people die
>>
I want to make her feel like a woman
>>
>>382863860
You can wonder all you want, but its still a fact that pretty much every named character you can recruit become nonentities the moment they join your party. Agrias and Mustadio hold out for a while, but even then they just fade to the background eventually.
>>
>>382863341
>>382863860
>doesn't mean you're not allowed to wonder what happened on the side.
It's not that you're not allowed, it's just that you'd be on the spectrum if you did so. The game isn't dynamic enough to facilitate for emergent storytelling. This isn't a Paradox game.
>>
>There are people on /v/ who think having more character content is a bad thing
>>
>>382864716
why did this get deleted
>>
>>382866187
They don't actually think that. These are brainwashed weebcucks, who just blindly defend any retarded game design decisions and flaws a gook game might have, they don't think at all. They see a pretty waifu and just spout retardation defending a shitty game.

Agrias is a complete non-character, she has the charisma of a fucking slug. The only time she shows any sort of character progression is during the end of the Northern Sky quest in War of the Lions, where she lashes out in anger at soldiers-turned-brigands for viewing her as a female fucktoy and that hidden event with her birthday where she is gifted a lipstick item. That's pretty much the extent of her "character" apart from the generic "muh honor, muh Lady" nonsense.
>>
>>382862403
too bad bravery wasn't enough to get her through the lucavi
>>
>>382862403
Discount Saber
>>
>>382865567
At least the PSP version gave you some extra scenes with her if you kept her and her entourage around.
Though I think Rad was left in the dark.

I think it'd be nice to see some scenes added in retrospectively.
Like an Agrias, Meliadoul, Rafa conversation would've been neat

Orlandu & Ramza doing more talk about Dad
>>
>>382862403
Who? Everyone in tactics looks exactly the same.
>>
>>382866841
RUDE
>>
>>382866841
>Agrias
>1997

>Saber
>2004

what
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.