[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doomfist ability speculation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: TheOnlyThingHardenThenMyDickRN.jpg (96KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
TheOnlyThingHardenThenMyDickRN.jpg
96KB, 800x800px
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>
what's the fucking point? we have no clues to go off of so whatever we guess is probably gonna be fucking wrong.
>>
>>382854932
His ultamates name better be called "POOOWERRRR"
>>
File: 3e3.jpg (97KB, 600x634px) Image search: [Google]
3e3.jpg
97KB, 600x634px
>>382855507
>>
File: 1423796793339.gif (495KB, 200x184px) Image search: [Google]
1423796793339.gif
495KB, 200x184px
>>382854932
>caring about first person league of legends
>>
>>382856102
What fun is there in coming up with amazing abilities when it's going to be Orisa 2.0? OW is a shit game anyways with an equally horrific fanbase.
>>
>>382854932
NOBODY CARES ABOUT OVERWATCH

KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>382854932
we know orisa is built in lore to combat him, so she'll probably be a good counter. Her only unique ability is her harden so im sure doomfist will have some kind of knockback that she can negate.
>>
>>382856234
are you trolled
>>
Doomfist should be a little tiny man with Terry's big bombastic voice. I don't care what his ability is, I'm only in it for the SFM webms.
>>
>>382856572
>>>/reddit/
FAGGOT
>>
>>382854932
I was thinking shift would be a modifier to his punches, turning his lmb/rmb from jabs to hooks which knock characters around depending on the direction in which the punch is thrown. E would be an uppercut which throws the target in the air, allowing them to be air-juggled and manipulated into certain directions easier. A mechanic that would be interesting on him would be a hit multiplier— each landed consecutive hit would increase the damage of his next punch. Or maybe instead, he would have a hit multiplier and one of his abilities would cash in on the multiplier applied on the enemies. Like the ability would discharge an energy blast on the enemy (which can damage enemies around the initial target) and the higher the hit multiplier, the more damage the ability does to the target and the larger the blast radius will be. Maybe this could be his ult instead of a regular ability, so in a way it's like a passive.
>>
>>382854932

dashing punch that boops and can also be used for escapes
>>
>>382856246
>we know orisa is built in lore to combat him, so she'll probably be a good counter

Your expectations for NuBlizzard are far too high.
>>
>>382854932
>His left click is a pulse emission one-two punch with close-mid range damage fall-off
>His right click is a chargeable punch that at full power can break any shield/ice wall in one blow or knock an opponent back.
>Shift is a reckless, life-risking tackle that also hurts the user a little.
>Ult is a ground punch AOE that damages all in its range and sends them flying into the air 10 meters.
>>
>Shift: Something incredibly annoying to fight against that will eventually be nerfed in to uselessness
>E: Completely fucking useless
>Ult: Takes forever to charge, can be effortlessly deleted by defense matrix
>>
I think help be super stron and pun people realy hard
>>
Itll just be genji but with less flips and jumping and more punching and dashing. Ult is probably a giant windup punch thatll either ohko or huge knockback. Something like vii ult in league.
>>
>>382856084
For one hour? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpJvLd2H65U
>>
This is probably his ult
>>
I have no idea what his hints or lore is or anything like that and haven't played since before the Chinese skins came out.

>Q: Swings in a half-arc hitting everybody within range. All hit are knocked back (think Winston swing but farther) and upon landing, all shields are broken. Works like a melee attack.

>L-Shift: Swings upwards in an uppercut knocking all within range up slightly, dealing damage and briefly restricting their movement until they land.

>E: Slams the ground causing all enemies within range to stop moving completely for a split second.

>Passive: Every enemy killed adds on to the legend and grant personal shielding
>Passive: Damage reduced by 10% when taken from the front.
>>
BIONIC ARM
>>
>>382856171
>thinking this game is anything close to league of legends
>>
>>382856715
You don't like SFM webms?
>>
He's going to be anti-dive comp so he'll probably be an anti-flanker, tank buster with a lot of health
>>
>>382859613
>players are so retarded they behave like creeps
>you farm them
really activates my almonds
>>
File: tumblr_o54q8rYGFr1rokb0vo1_500.png (325KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o54q8rYGFr1rokb0vo1_500.png
325KB, 500x543px
>>382857086
Following this ult up with a high noon would be amazing.
>>
>>382854932
his ultimate is his arm detaching and equipping to any other hero on your team giving them an instant ult charge

screen shot this
>>
>>382854932
i bet he can rip his transgendered dick right off in the painful process in becoming a woman, releasing a yell that kills everyone in a 60 ft radius, it fits perfectly into the game
>>
>>382854932
I just want to hear Terry Crews
>>
Sombra was designed to "combat the tank meta" when she came out, so maybe doomfist will do something to mess with dive.
>>
>Reddit: the game
Saged
>>
>>382854932
His Ult should be a falcon punch. Like literally, the exact same feeling as using one in Smash but in an FPS. Just make the wind-up a channel so Sombra can counter.
>>
AssFisting
>>
>>382854932
He imregnates your mother and then leaves
>>
>>382854932
necromancer omnic hero WHEN
>>
>He's melee only
>His glove emits a rectangular energy shield
>He can dash in a straight line, dealing damage
>His ultimate is a a leap that deals damage and stuns enemies in a cone upon landing
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.