[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really like the menu music. Is it worth emulating? How does it play?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: mp2.jpg (31KB, 250x328px) Image search: [Google]
mp2.jpg
31KB, 250x328px
I really like the menu music. Is it worth emulating? How does it play?
>>
's good
>>
The game's good as fuck, just play it.
>>
>>382854574
>>382854779

My question is more about how does it play on emulator, because some games are obviously trash on them
>>
i consider myself an aficionado of good menu music and i completely agree
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PE27tYaSco
just homebrew a wii and download the GCN .iso or the trilogy .iso

protip: the original is always better
>>
I streamed the trilogy over the last few weeks so it's fresh in my mind.

Echoes is good and has the best bosses. The environments are not the most interesting of the series but dark aether is spooky. Not a huge fan of the beam ammo system. Backtracking can be pretty annoying later on and the world isn't as connected as Prime 1.

Overall pretty good. Worth your time.
>>
>>382854938
It runs just on Dolphin, but it's up to you to choose what version you want to play (GC or Trilogy version).

You can even use a 16:9 widescreen hack on the GC version which--although I haven't fully tested--seems to look perfectly fine.
>>
>>382854938
It plays pretty good on Dolphin but it depends largely on your graphics backend. Dx9 and OpenGL gave me stutters, especially around water and portals. Vulkan was pretty good
>>
>>382855210
You can force 16:9 with GCN games on real hardware too, using homebrew.
>>
File: maxresdefault-62.jpg (388KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-62.jpg
388KB, 1920x1080px
>>382854029
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfGsArRQjKE

Play the best one first.
>>
>>382855210
>>382855328

What about control-wise? because I did play the game once for like 10 minutes and I remember aiming with the controller was clunky as fuck, like you just moved the aim around and hit a button to automatically stick to a target, and if you let go of the analog, the gun would center itself on its own.

>>382855210
I beat prime 3 on the wii and considered it a chore, but I'm tempted to play 1 and 2
>>
>>382855052
What is it saying?
>>
>>382855398
>Play the best one first.
You really shouldn't start trilogies on the second game anon.
>>
File: GM8E01-1.png (3MB, 1728x965px) Image search: [Google]
GM8E01-1.png
3MB, 1728x965px
>>382854938
it looks nice
>>
>>382855696
The combat is built around using lock-in and sidestep dashes more than a traditional fps is, but you get the hang of it really quickly so long as you're playing f on a controller
>>
>>382856471
join us in this darkness
>>
So whats the best way to play? GC, Wii, or dolphin? Does dolphin give same gameplay as GC eith better graphics? Or should i just gett the iso for GC and play with GC controller
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.