[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LAN party thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: XEjRXjq.jpg (995KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
XEjRXjq.jpg
995KB, 3264x2448px
What are good games for LAN parties?
>>
>>382849807
Halo 1-3
>>
EDF
>>
>>382849807
Putting drinks near your mouse hand seems like it's asking for trouble.

Oh and SWAT is great at LANs
>>
WarCraft 3 custom maps
>>
Battlefield 1942
;_;
>>
-Day of Defeat 1.3
-DWANGO5 DWANGO5 DWANGO-FUCKING-5
-4-player 2600 Warlords

that's all you need to have a metric fuckton of fun
>>
Supcom FA
WC3 Custom Maps
Killing Floor
EDF
Civ 4/5
SoaSE
Terraria
Moinecrafta
>>
World of Warcraft sigh..
>>
diablo 2
>>
>>382849807
If i wanted to be in a LAN party I have to carry my whole setup to someone's location?
>>
>>382849807
open arena
>>
>>382851257
what else would you do?
>>
>>382849807
Split/Second, game's fun with starting cars, you can pirate it.
Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl, Artifact Hunt is a really fun mp mode. Piratable.
HL2 deathmatch. Everyone has it.
Fistful of Frags HL2 mod.
Bisonous Party HL2 mod.
Age of Empires 2.
MW2, starting loadouts are fine.
>>
>>382851257
that's what you usually do, everyone drives to a single place with their setup and sets up around eachother with lots of snacks and drinks
>>
>>382851418
>drives
is this an american thing? do you and every single one of your friends have a car?
>>
>>382851403
>age of empire
>always one who starts with early harrass and kills one
>always one who fucks the dude who is harrassing the other guy
>the rest teching and stalemate for 6 hours
>>
>>382851590
Holy shit are Europeans seriously this poor
>>
>>382851590
Do you know what a car is?
>>
>>382851590
>mfw "muh american" shitposters are this pathetic
>>
>>382851629
I was one of those guys with slightly superior knowledge of the game and always one step ahead.
Years ago I managed to convince a friend to "work" for me in order to invade and defeat another strong player.

Shit was fun.
>>
>>382851590
Get a job you fucking leech
>>
>>382851396
Maybe my friend would have multiple setups of his own for us to play on
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.