[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So which one should I play?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: aaaaawwwwwwwee.jpg (26KB, 287x220px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaawwwwwwwee.jpg
26KB, 287x220px
So which one should I play?
>>
Dark Souls III
>>
>>382842093
Planescape Torment
>>
>>382845516
Someone told me to play the game with godmode to just take it as a visual novel, is he right?
>>382842231
Gotta finish the first one, I should remove the second and third mb. I just got to the dukes archives
>>
>>382842093
Bioshock
>>
>>382842231
>play the worst game miyacucki has ever made
bad rec
kys
>>
>>382845723
He's right that's it pretty much just a narrative but the combat is so easy I'd just play through it normally. Go high int/wis.
>>
>>382845723
Huge letdown on the third game OP. I'm honestly being unironic here in saying you might as well skip the 3rd. It will actually shit on everything you will love in the first game
>>
>>382845723
>Someone told me to play the game with godmode to just take it as a visual novel, is he right?
Play it however the fuck you want. Cheat engine, no cheat engine, it doesn't matter. The game isn't hard and the combat isn't terrible like many people say. It's not fantastic either though. Really the only thing I'd advise against doing is altering your attributes.
>>
>>382846198
Damn really? The first and second are games I own but the third is a shared game so I haven't spent anything on it. The first is amazing so far, I did my best to go in blind and finally beat orstein and smough which was really satisfying.
>>382846293
Alright man, thanks for letting me know
>>
>>382846538
/v/ is really faggy about souls
2&3 are both worse than the first game but still worth playing
>>
>>382846538
Third game is a hit and miss for people. I'd generally say that the PvE is fine, but the PvP is fucking garbage. Would rank the games like this
PvP: 2 > 1 > 3
PvE: 1 > 3 > 2
DLC: 2 >= 1 > 3
>>
>Shadow Tactics.

I see you are a man of taste. Get those badges you lack, Anon.
>>
>>382846538
The first game is the pinnacle. Don't get me wrong, the second one is very much worth a playthrough, and the third oneay be worth one playthrough (I'll be honest though, couldn't finish it myself), but definitely don't go into either of them thinking they might be better or even on par as the first one. Don't fall for the same mistake I did
>>
>>382846829
PvE is fucking awful and a complete slog in 3
>>
>>382847036
I agree for about 50-60% of the PvE, but I feel that DkS2 base game still has worse.
>>
If any anons have any recommendations off the games I posted feel free to mention it, i'll take a look at them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.