[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When does /v/ think this game is going to be completed? 5 years?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: PVgaR3S[1].png (741KB, 765x1080px)
PVgaR3S[1].png
741KB, 765x1080px
When does /v/ think this game is going to be completed?

5 years? 10 years? Never?
>>
>>382841660
Never. It's been 3 years of random tech demos and YT videos. He's riding the money from donations as we speak.
>>
Never, the whole thing is a scam.
>>
File: 9vklLXJ.jpg (24KB, 400x386px)
9vklLXJ.jpg
24KB, 400x386px
>>382841660
>Mfw the game comes out and it's bad
>>
>>382841660

It's not ever gonna be completed. He's feature creeping so fucking hard. Nigga doesn't even have a school finished and he's talking about doing an entire town. Either he or the audience is going to lose interest inevitably.
>>
>>382841660
He'll finish it after people wise up and he's desperate to stay relevant.
>>
>>382841660
Before Star Citizen
>>
>>382841660
I hope this shit crashes and burns the PCs of anyone who buys it, making Eva even more of a laughingstock
Maybe then he'll stop being a stuck-up piece of shit and learn to actually code
Who the fuck writes a 2000+ LOC method?
>>
>>382841660
Wasn't the design for Yandere-chan taken from something else?
>>
Never

EvaXephon (YandereDev) is an autistic retard who can't take criticism, can't code for shit, doesn't understand human interaction and wants to continue to milk his fans for as long as they'll keep playing.
>>
File: nacho libre.png (100KB, 220x236px) Image search: [Google]
nacho libre.png
100KB, 220x236px
>>382841660
>Finishing a game when the majority of your income comes from Patreon for not being finished.
>>
Honestly it doesn't even look fun. Just another example of gamers who only care about aesthetic hyping a game which is otherwise not even worth looking at twice
>>
>>382841660
I think it looks fun but /v/ hates it because its dev once posted his stream here like 9 years ago.

Which is weird to me since capicoli spammed /v/ 10 times worse and still does and no one cares about him.
>>
YANDEER
>>
>>382844092
Uh, yeah. That would be every anime ever
>>
File: 1472246239028.jpg (454KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472246239028.jpg
454KB, 800x1000px
I'd have no problem, zero problem what so ever with this game if only, IF ONLY he could pronoiunce yandere correctly. Hearing him speak it gets my blood boiling.

Your entire fucking game is based around it for fucks sake. At least learn how to say the word! Would you eat at a pizza place where the chef always called it paizai or some stupid shit?
>>
>>382844092
She's off the unity store.
>>
he's an autistic moron who can't string together 2 coherent thoughts about any facet of design. So never
>>
>Q: Why is the game taking so long?
>A: Because I'm such a busy guy and I get so many emails that I spend the majority of my time responding and corresponding to people.

Just get a friend, volunteer or cheaply paid employee to deal with your emails if you get so many that it takes most of your time up.

Not that I think he actually wants the extra time to spend on the game, he'd rather get the extra Patreon bucks.
>>
downloading the tech of this game now to see what all the hubub is about. Hopefully it's terrible :)
>>
>>382841660
Probably 2 years because Tiny Build is going to take over development soon.

Why does /v/ hate the game?
>>
Anyone got that chatlog with Mike Z?
>>
>>382841660
Literally just needs to look at other games to see the scope of how many features he should be focusing on and not trying to add every single new idea in.
>>
>>382845301
I don't hate the game, I hate how incompetent the person developing it is.

I hope what you say is right and Tiny Build takes over and actually finishes the damn thing.
>>
File: turtimos.png (162KB, 287x281px) Image search: [Google]
turtimos.png
162KB, 287x281px
>"It can't be banned from twitch because it's an anime game, there are multiple anime games streamed daily, here's a list:"
>minutes later
>"Maybe twitch just has a bias against anime games?"
>>
>>382845301
It's natural to hate what hates you
>>
>>382841660
IF
>IF
IF
>IF
IF
>IF
IF
>IF
IF
>IF
IF
>IF
IF
>IF
>>
>>382845490
I don't follow

>>382845497
Kek
>>
>>382845476
He's an idiot, but twitch is also equally as stupid.
>>
>>382841660
Literally never. Dev is making more off YT cry videos than he'll make from releasing a game that'll immediately be pirated.
>>
>>382841660
Never.
>>
>>382844354
It doesn't even have any aesthetic appeal. Like most of these *simulator games, the only pull it has is in its concept. It's something that should've been thrown together in a few months and forgotten shortly there after.
>>
File: 647921597.png (440KB, 649x467px) Image search: [Google]
647921597.png
440KB, 649x467px
>>382845301
Give it another year. Then you'll see a new video posted about how Yandere dev thinks they weren't suited for the job. So he left them.

Then Tiny Build will give the full story about how he would change shit he wanted in it every second. So they didn't want to deal with him, and left him behind.
I bet this is going to happen. The dumb fucker wants to change something about the game every time a new game comes out.
>>
>>382845497

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.