[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can Uncharted even compete?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Rise-of-the-Tomb-Raider.jpg (204KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
Rise-of-the-Tomb-Raider.jpg
204KB, 1400x700px
How can Uncharted even compete?
>>
>>382838013
By selling more copies
>>
By being fun
>>
By releasing DLC featuring strong women
>>
>>382838013
By stop pandering to SJWs.
>>
Isn't Uncharted finished? They're both just
>jump, grab ledge, climb, rock breaks woahhh, wait for the long ass animation to regain your bearings, finish climbing, look for something else to climb
Who cares who did it better, they're both stupid.
>>
One has charming dialogue

I guess tomb is better for exploration and collectathon
>>
Daily reminder Nu Lora's games are shit.
>>
>>382838013
by making pcbros mad
>>
>>382838013
is the second new laura game good? I liked the first quite a bit, finished it, it was that good. Same thing? Better? Worse? why the fuck am I asking v....you'll all be shitters..... if you liked the first would you like the second?
>>
>>382840652
Rise is definitely the better of the two.
>>
>>382841225
Thanks, I'll look for a sale, and put it in must play list.
>>
File: Rise of the Tomb Raider_10.jpg (1017KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Rise of the Tomb Raider_10.jpg
1017KB, 3840x2160px
>>382838013
have the next one have more fighting bad guys then sneaking around i played both and lara's game had more gunfights and fighting in it if they do make another have more of that in it like Uncharted 2
>>
>>382838013
/v/ said this is better than Uncharted
the truth is: rise of the tomb raider has QTEs even for simple dodging
Rise of the tomb raider has so many scripted sequences there is nothing in the entire game that doesn't feel a linear corridor game

Rise of the tomb raider has so little gameplay that if you count 9 hours to beat the game about ~3 are gameplay and the rest is cutscene
>>
>>382838013
ROTTR was fun, I enjoyed the exploring tombs element the most, story was decent and combat was fun up until the last bit when you fight that ancient army. Felt like gears of war for fuck sake, that and this nu Lara needs a bigger ass and tits.
>>
New TR games are boring as shit. Muh open world just made the games hollow and survival instincts is the cancer killing the industry
>>
>>382845310
they are not even open world fool
>>
>>382838013
By not having shitty crafting
>>
>>382845421
Muh open areas then
And forced backtracking
Does it take that long to get a fucking combat knife?
>>
>>382838013

Current Uncharted can´t. The original trilogy was pretty good but i would say ND needs to take a breather on Uncharted games and make some new IP or somthing.

Last game felt forced and the tone was different and the new game looks like DLC level with a Chloe skin. Some mechanics have improved but the magic is lost.

I´ll gladly play TR games while i wait.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.