[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1034.jpg (229KB, 1200x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1034.jpg
229KB, 1200x650px
What went right?
>>
>>382836427
Not much.
>>
>>382836427
Ornstein's armor has the plume.

Added more interesting stuff to the lore in my opinion.

Some great cityscapes.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>>382836427
They managed to make the coolest boss fight in the game at the very end of the game, which is also the end of the entire series. Hopefully.
>>
Graphics were better, had some fun weapons, some cool looking armor, and a few good bosses
>>
>>382837161
I love Spoiler Image.
>>
>>382837229
Hey, there are some people out there who still don't know about this. I don't want to ruin the surprise for them.
>>
>>382836427
tight controls
boss fights
ost
good variation of environment
decent netcode
>>
I'm gonna say what went wrong: bosses
and I'm gonna say what went right: bosses and art.
>>
>>382837161
I've got him coming up soon. Here's hoping.
>>
All the bosses play exactly the same, but have really top-notch presentation for the Dark Souls series. I really find most of the fights boring, but the main game was easy enough that I never had to stay with one for too long. Sister Friede is however boring, not very hard, but still deadly and I've been stuck with her for literal hours by now and I am growing more and more disillusioned with DS3 the longer I am.
>>
>>382838485
Dancer was the only boss that took me more than 10 tries and I suck at this game
>>
>>382838612
It is undoubtedly the easiest game. I don't really know what makes it so, but probably to do with the generous telegraphing of slow-ass attacks and the fact that EVERY boss is as generous and similarly paced.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.