[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most fun you can possibly have while playing a game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: gadget.png (175KB, 1047x544px) Image search: [Google]
gadget.png
175KB, 1047x544px
What is the most fun you can possibly have while playing a game
>>
Oh look, a free ipad.
>>
>>382829698
pwning enemy players that are higher lvl than u and cannibalizing them
>>
Pwning brown bricks!
>>
Going places you aren't supposed to necessarily go to get a huge boost for the early game, whether it's money or gear or abilities. I think of stealing things in Fable 1, cheesing a few bosses in BBI right at the beginning of Dragons Dogma and then continuing the story with some end-game gear, rushing straight to hyrule castle with perfect parries in BOTW and leaving with good weapons and high profit materials before you go to kakariko.

It's my favorite thing ever in any game.
>>
BROWN BRICKS
>>
>>382829698
Why did he delete this video again? It was so unfunny it became funny.
>>
Meinkraptia.
>>
I see all you dipshits making another thread about me, whats wrong fags? Jealous that I can create good entertainment and make a career out of it? Or maybe it's because I get to fuck Jame's wife behind his back or sometimes right in front of him of the sofa?
Either way, My life will always be better than yours, so go ahead and continue making threads and stupid jokes about my videos, I have more talent in one finger than any of you will have in your pathetic lifetimes.
Oh and for the record, I didn't mean to put that minecraft video on the net, I was hacked and the asshole put it out in the open, it was supposed to be a joke. Anyways, thanks for the views I receive in future videos from you assholes, I'm sure James and I will look forward to it. Later dipshits.
>>
>>382829698
while playing an app you fucking casual
>>
>>382829698
i call it the triple ensemble
graphics, music, and gameplay are all perfect for that moment
it's a life-changing experience
i first experienced it in hotline miami, i don't remember what level
you go into a sort of trance-like state, completely focused on the game
>>
>>382830356
>>382831371
>>382829698

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz1WuBIUBHs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqStuog8Znc
>>
Is there a possibility of the original video by Mike being post-ironic comedy?

I mean, I've probably watched too much MDE, but hey.
>>
Breaking a world record in an online game while streaming to millions of people while off-camera you're receiving a blowjob from a cutie in video game cosplay.
>>
is the brown brick joke a scat joke, like brown piece of shit brick shaped?
>>
>>382832561
gee I wonder
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.