[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What THE FUCK was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: nu vegas.jpg (359KB, 900x643px) Image search: [Google]
nu vegas.jpg
359KB, 900x643px
What THE FUCK was his problem?
>>
>>382825941
The 'Bear' was his wife's bull or something.
>>
>HH is a good DLC
>written by Sawyer/Gonzalez
>LR is the worst DLC
>written by Avellone alone
Hmm
>>
>>382825941
He's a nigger with nothing to be uppity about, so he makes something.
>>
>>382826573
>HH is a good DLC

it was the worst one after old world blues
>>
>>382826573
>HH is a good DLC
Damn nigga thats a good joke.
>>
>>382826573
LR is easily the best DLC, it has movie/book tier writing.
>>
>>382826709
>>382826747
t. avellonedrones
>>382826891
Kek, Ulysses is a shit character and the whole DLC itself is tedious and boring
>>
The tier list constantly shifts. Old World Memes had engaging characters but shitty fetch quests that plagued it.

Best thing out of Honest Hearts was the lore surrounding it.

If you didn't dig Ulysses or if you got lost in his waxing poetic about having to find symbolism and meaning in The Divide's destruction then I can see how the DLC can be otherwise taken as lackluster.

Dead Money had everything and more. Stripped the player from their comfort zone, had the best NPCs, the best villain and an overall interesting dynamic.
>>
File: brazzles.png (775KB, 816x427px) Image search: [Google]
brazzles.png
775KB, 816x427px
>>382825941
boy mad because you accidentally blew up his favorite town by accident.
>>
>>382827248
this.

I liked the linear DLCs because they had the most intriguing story and also had the highest skillcap.

Not like OWB which pounds 20 enemies per dungeon at you
>>
>Buttblasted because the Courier didn't peek into every package he was tasked to deliver

It's called being a FUCKING PROFESSIONAL
>>
>>382827475
Yeah, while I didn't like how the Burned Men were just voiceless reskins it's clear that Obsidian had used up all of their budget by that point/were rushed and were just trying to make something engaging for the player. If that couldn't be done with multiple quests in a new area then it had to be a personalized affair. I find that Lonesome Road still blows the hell out of anything Fallout 4 has to offer.
>>
>>382827867
well, obviously. Even though FO4 pales in comparison to NV I still thought a few characters like Danse or Kellogg were well written
>>
>>382827867
Marked men were fun to fight.

Regenerating enemies in groups led by mini bosses, positioned on crumbled skyscrapers, using stealth boys often, and wielding high end guns/melee. Challenging and fresh.

Roboscorpions are just Six gorillion hp trash you kite forever. If you are willing to sacrifice the full durability of a proton axe you can kill the giant one taking no damage.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.