[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: guts.png (254KB, 490x316px) Image search: [Google]
guts.png
254KB, 490x316px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
both, jon for not helping arin learn how to play the game and arin for being a little baby about it
>>
Arin was in the right. If you ask someone for simple instructions on how to play the game and you don't tell him, you're an asshole.
>Durr but it was a competition
Who gives a shit? Jon was a million points ahead, telling Arin how to throw a hoop wouldn't have changed shit.
>>
>>382818792
They both went in with the same knowledge of the game, i.e. nothing. Jon was able to figure it out faster. It was a Game Grumps Vs. and Jon shouldn't have helped his competition for literally no reason.
>>
>>382819542
Autism
>>
>growing up playing NES with friends
>friends never give two shits about games and ask me for help at all times to teach them how to do everything instead of learning
>constantly have to teach them even in games we start and learn about together
>every 20 seconds "ANON HOW DO I DO THIS AGAIN I FORGOT"
There are only two fucking action buttons on the NES you piles of garbage. Jon has my sympathy because dealing with these retards is never fun

Eat that blog post up
>>
>>382818792
It's funny because during that same series I'm pretty sure Jon asked Arin how to do something. Sonic 06 will never be played again.
>>
>>382819607
>has learning disability
>calls others autists
>>
>>382819607
Hi Arin
>>
https://boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/Q-yY1lKAUR92KXpkb2AhGg/
>Arin preaches on a high horse during his Sequelitis videos, insisting he knows a lot about game design and how players shouldn't be treated like idiots
>proceeds to shit the bed in every single Game Grumps episode and prove he's an incompetent idiot that just regurgitates what other people have said online
>>
>>382822510
>mods are never really doing shit on /v/
>reporting a semingly random post which is actually spammed throughout many threads does nothing
>mods continue to hever give two shits
I wish I could leave. we need to implement an optional "reason for report" field
>>
Arin
>>
>>382818792

Arin was wrong. He even admits it by telling Dan the exact same thing that Jon tells him in a later VS.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.