[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AGDQ 2017 wat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: LOOOL.png (985KB, 1265x664px) Image search: [Google]
LOOOL.png
985KB, 1265x664px
wtf is even going on with these two faggots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fsu4miYMWo
>>
wifey
>>
>is dying a glitch
that was kind of uncalled for
>>
Fatfuck is totally right.
>>
>>382817806
This
>glitchless
But not really glitchless
>>
It was funny at first but then it lost it's originality.
>>
>>382817921
I do feel he was in the right at times but he was calling out and question too much. He obviously isn't experienced speedrunner in the game and questioned whatever what was glitch or not and what was and wasn't just plain game mechanics.

I can see why his commentary bothered a lot of people.
>>
>>382817806
>I wanna argue the semantics of these arbitrary rule sets this guy came up with for his speed run, when should I do it?
>Oh when we're live in front of hundreds of people so he'll be embarrassed and I'll come across and slick and quick witted.

Even if his points are true, this is an autistic who thinks they're stealing the spot light with their intellect.
>>
>>382818250
Yeah he was right but he was also a cunt
>>
I thought they were friends and though it was cute/funny to have this back and forth commentary?

Was it actually some random guy saying shit to him?
>>
His first sentence kinda sums it up, bullshit runners making up their own rules in order to get a world record 'cause they suck.
>>
>>382817406
my favorite couch commentary so far
>>
>>382818573
>bullshit runners making up their own rules in order to get a world record 'cause they suck
That is not completely true. For a lot of games, especially popular titles, they decide on rules by discussing it as a community.

The issue in my opinion is that a lot of communities within speedrunning has different definition of what counts as a glitch and what is just abusing a game mechanic.
>>
>>382818513
i doubt they were friends, seems like the runner was really getting annoyed by the guy towards the end.
>>
>>382818818
These two are from the same community though right?
>>
>>382818513
You may have some serious problems if you think that guy was just his friend making some funny comments to play with him.
I mean just look at them, the fat fuck keeps beating the same dead horse for the entire video thinking he's the new eminem while at the same time the runner is getting visibly frustrated.
>>
autism
>>
>>382817406
What a fucking asshole
>>
Is speedrunning the most autistic and degenerate thing you can do with a videogame?
>>
>>382825031
pretty much yeah
>>
>>382820081
actually he was right
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.