[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Video game confessions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: confession.jpg (142KB, 900x767px) Image search: [Google]
confession.jpg
142KB, 900x767px
Give us your vidya related confessions, /v/
>>
I like video games
>>
I never finished FF VIII. I couldn't beat the final boss.
I watched the ending on Youtube.
>>
I masturbated to vidya voice actress
lost count of it
>>
>>382814547
Do you still know some of them.
>>
>>382814328
Jeuss Christ, anon.
>>
>>382814620
Lost count of how many times I end up doing it. I just masturbate to one woman
>>
>>382814923
Who is she?
>inb4 Joost
>>
>>382814171
I like minecraft
>>
>>382814985
Nah. She's Japanese
Everything went downhill when some anon said she voiced hentai VNs
>>
>>382815229
Why?
>>
File: irate gamer.jpg (27KB, 560x293px) Image search: [Google]
irate gamer.jpg
27KB, 560x293px
>>382814171
Chris Bores is my hero.
>>
>>382815428
Mine too!
>>
>>382815329
Because I end up masturbating at her too
There aren't even nudes and I keep saving her pics goddamnit
>>
>>382815513
Did you delete them?
>>
Almost every major game I have played originated from Japan. I find it hard to enjoy AAA western titles
>>
>>382815647
What? Of course not, I put hours into finding them
then I copied my collection to Google Drive for on demand access
>>
File: Beardtama.jpg (39KB, 500x337px) Image search: [Google]
Beardtama.jpg
39KB, 500x337px
Divinity: Original Sin is decent and enjoyable, but the SUPA HARD DIFICULTY turns fights into grinds no better than "I hit him, he hits me, repeat ad infinim."

Final Fantasy is a trash series. Yeah, I just don't like it, none of it meshes with me, and the themes they go for are presented like bible verses tattooed on a scrotum.

The gaming industry deserves another crash because it has reached a point where games are actively pushed out in massively unfinished states just to make a quick buck, they're obsessed more with image than substance, no creative risks are taken or the closest you get to "creative risk" is some jackass shoving in a half-baked perception on some current issue in the world.
Gamers are to blame for this since they were decadent fucks who didn't vote with their wallets as soon as these companies started playing foul.

New Vegas is shit. Yeah, it's better than 3, but it makes a whole lot of the same mistakes from the transition between the classic Fallout 1 & 2 to the modern incarnation, worse yet is that the content is skewed on the assumption that most people will play NCR and then drop the game.

The Witcher 3 has more crap padding than actual content and worse is that they don't make it transparent which is which. If you want to get decent story stuff sorted then you either have to cheat by going online for answers (hence ruining it for yourself) or you just do everything and lose countless hours walking around in fever-dream of Poland that is somehow habitable. Combat with monsters is 80% dodging, and combat with humans CAN involve parrying but it's more effort-effective to just dodge. The hardest difficulty is a cakewalk and I never used alchemy outside of a basic bomb to clear nests or magic outside of what they hand you from the start.

100% Orange Juice is fun, especially with friends
>>
File: image_7.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image_7.gif
1MB, 480x270px
I used to hack F2P FPS games like Combat Arms and Cross Fire
>>
>>382814171
I strongly believe that if you think DS2 was a good souls game you're subhuman trash with unforgivable taste.
>>
>>382815926
That's almost everyone on /v/
>>
>>382814171
i still play minecraft and roblox sometimes because it reminds me of when i was a kid
>>
>>382816056
>The gaming industry deserves another crash
Genuinely doubt it will ever happen again. At best old dogs are getting replaced with something else that's not any better
>>
>>382814171
I want to fuck Reisen while Reisen-anon watches.
>>
File: 1496207649946.jpg (82KB, 759x759px) Image search: [Google]
1496207649946.jpg
82KB, 759x759px
>>382816176
this shit was the best, nothing like seeing some kid who just used mummies credit card lose there shit that their gold guns can't beat your autism
>>
>>382816765
Anon, that's mean.
>>
>>382816056
DIdn't the crash only happened in the US, while europe and japan were fine?
>>
>>382814171
I unironically enjoy Netherrealm fighting games
>>
>>382817912
yeah, but it'd take out most of the trash in one go if it repeated since the US is the major market.
Too bad some of the worse offenders are so heavily rooted that you'd never see them wiped out, but I wouldn't mind most of pretentious drivel that indies shove out getting put 6-feet-under.
>>
>I find Dark Souls 1 not that utterly hard as everyone claims it is.

>I hate people who think that Overwatch has e-sport potential.

>I enjoy RNG mechanics in my vidya

>Bioshock Infinite is not the best game in the franchise

>I have over 300 hours in Skyrim but for some reason I always reset my game in the middle of my playthrough. I have yet to beat the main storyline.
>>
>>382818926
The "DS is hard" meme seemed like it was made by someone who's just bad at games and not actual DS fans.
>>
>I have never watched a "lets play" and only know the names from LOL threads
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.