[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zelda Breath of the Wild -most disappointing dlc ever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: zelda hog wild.jpg (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
zelda hog wild.jpg
36KB, 300x300px
someone needs to teach nintendo how to make a hard mode:

>Flurry Rush wasn't disabled
>your still allowed to carry a billion fairies
>enemies can see you from farther away yes, but they'll still stare at you like retards until the question mark goes away
>enemy AI is unchanged for the most part (only Guardians got a change in their laser firing behavior)
>Gold Lynels are just Silver Lynels but peed on, no new attacks, and no immunity to arrow stun
>Trial of the Sword is a nice addition but even it was half-assed (missing some enemies like Yigas,Molduga,etc; casualizes the last floors by giving you ancient arrows)
>switching weapons and the pause screen still freezes Time around you
>divine beasts still lack enemies
>didnt change up any of the bosses attacks or their AI, just gave them the same boring health regen
>the Extra Outfits just do the same thing as outfits you can already get in the game, which is stupid because you're PAYING for them. Why not give the Tingle outfit Day Speed UP for example??

Master Mode is just not much different than regular normal BOTW, They literally just added a Lynel to the Great Plateau, tied some Octoroks to wooden planks and called it a day.
>>
>>382813075
>hurr durr
>>
As true as all that may be; I've noticed lynels hesitate on some of their attacks. That move they do the 3 swipes I got nabbed cause he paused for a second.
>>
The industry taught them they don't have to try and people will buy. Old Nintendo would have patched a hard mode in or the game would have shipped with one.
>>
>>382813075
Don't fairies stop spawning after you have 4 or 5?
>>
>>382813385
Yes, OP is probably putting together a compilation of shitposts from other anons to make it look like he's played the game when he clearly hasn't.
>>
>>382813075
>Flurry Rush wasn't disabled
you can disable it yourself in the abilities menu
>your still allowed to carry a billion fairies
you can only carry a maximum of 4, they stop spawning after that point
>enemies can see you from farther away yes, but they'll still stare at you like retards until the question mark goes away
the time they stare is far, far shorter than before
>enemy AI is unchanged for the most part (only Guardians got a change in their laser firing behavior)
each tier has slightly smarter AI, so since each enemy was buffed up a tier so was their AI
>Gold Lynels are just Silver Lynels but peed on, no new attacks, and no immunity to arrow stun
I haven't fought any yet so I honestly have no idea
>Trial of the Sword is a nice addition but even it was half-assed (missing some enemies like Yigas,Molduga,etc; casualizes the last floors by giving you ancient arrows)
I don't think those enemies would work well in a trialm they're too easy to cheese
>switching weapons and the pause screen still freezes Time around you
it wouldn't make the game any harder to disable this
>divine beasts still lack enemies
true
>didnt change up any of the bosses attacks or their AI, just gave them the same boring health regen
also true
>the Extra Outfits just do the same thing as outfits you can already get in the game, which is stupid because you're PAYING for them. Why not give the Tingle outfit Day Speed UP for example??
100% agree, it's also shitty that they cannot be dyed or upgraded, making them completely useless aside from just looking funny.
>>
>>382813075
If those are things you honestly expected, you deserve every ounce of diappointment.
>>
>>382813075
>hasn't played the game
>takes all that time to type that up
>thinks he's achieved for getting replies when in actuality everyone is just laughing at him for being retarded
ACTUAL AUTISM
C
T
U
A
L

A
U
T
I
S
M
>>
>>382813075
>>enemy AI is unchanged for the most part (only Guardians got a change in their laser firing behavior)

What's the Guardian behaviour change?

Also it looks like I'll just be waiting for DLC pack 2 and downloading it all in one go then.
>>
File: next.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
next.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
>new dungeon will just be another divine beast
>we wont be playing as them like everyone seems to be hoping

worried.jpg
>>
Oh boy can't wait to see all the people not addressing all the points and insulting the op.
>>
>>382814594
The firing rate of their lasers is changed, so you're not always at the ready to knock it back.
>>
>>382813075
If only it was as easy as simply not buying something when you don't find it to be worth your money...
>>
>>382813075
I don't ever cared about a Hard morde to begin with, but
>>>the Extra Outfits just do the same thing as outfits you can already get in the game, which is stupid because you're PAYING for them. Why not give the Tingle outfit Day Speed UP for example??

THIS! is a piece of shit! Really Nintendo missed an oportunity with this DLC. They could have made so much with so little. New outfits, weapons, runes, shrines... So far DLC from Nintendo have been a negative -excepto for Mario Kart 8, that one was great!-
>>
>>382816704
Sm4sh DLC was good, too.
>>
>>382813075
Fuck you Flurry Rush-kun.
No one care about your crying.
>>
>>382817095
>>MK8 was two extra cups and cars (almost an extra 1/3 of the game) for $12
>>Smash, 7 characters (and nothing more) for $35

No it wasn't good!
>>
>>382815761
If it's another divine beast, I'm legit passing on the DLC. Especially if it's another shitty boss reskin.
>>
>taking money for shitty "Hard Mode" and funny costumes that can't be even upgraded/customized
It's literally another case of "It's ok when Nintendo does it".
They can't keep getting away with this.
>>
>>382813075
They gave you exactly what was advertised. It's HARD MODE, not fucking New Game +.
>>
Willing to bet my entire paycheck that most of the people bitching about hard mode on /v/ haven't actually played it.
>>
It's a ripoff paid mod
>>
Was hoping for new assets
>>
>>382820904
>that edit
nice
>>
>>382813075
>the pause screen still [pauses the game]
did I just read that
>>
>>382813075
Why would anyone come back to BOTW until the 2nd dlc is out? Surely the first 100 hours is still fresh in your head at this point.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.