[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your experience like on this level?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (214KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
214KB, 1280x720px
What was your experience like on this level?
>>
Horrible
>>
If you are having trouble landing on the planks, you can also land on and walk on the ropes!

Just for those who prefer cheese to meat
>>
It was fairly challenging, but not rage-inducing for me. High Road was far and away more infuriating.
>>
File: 1498263164461.png (281KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498263164461.png
281KB, 500x500px
>>382808674
>mfw my gf who's normally shit at video games showed me this after I lost so many fucking lives on it
>>
>>382808358
Getting the gem ain't that bad but holy shit fuck getting the platinum relic.
>>
>>382808358
>>382808358
Easy, I remember the rope trick from when I origianlly played it. To me this level is like an observation test, if the thought of using the ropes to walk across crossed your mind then you are probably someone who defies authority imo.
>>
is walking on the ropes easier to do in the remake? I remember it being hard in the original
>>
>>382808871
Too unreliable, master the planks, it's not that hard.
>>
File: Explosive_Rage.jpg (730KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Explosive_Rage.jpg
730KB, 1500x1500px
>>382808358
>>
I unironically enjoyed it and getting the Plat relic was fun to and easy (didn't even need the rope)

Seriously it isn't fucking hard Sunset vista which is after that level is far far worst.
>>
This game is just above other entries in terms of responsiveness but still below the originals. Sometimes things are exactly the same but more often than not I find myself taking way more time for the more elaborate series of jumps. Also are the controls still pressure sensitive or not? I feel like I'm jamming my thumb into plastic for no reason.
>>
>>382809641
A lot more easier actually
>>
>>382809671
I had already beaten the stage, it was after she had gone through it herself after the fact that she told me.
>>
File: Just crate my shit up.gif (2MB, 451x319px) Image search: [Google]
Just crate my shit up.gif
2MB, 451x319px
>>382808358

I finally realized it's not a snow level.
>>
Not very good. Especially because Crash is such a slippery bastard in this game, and WILL fall off the planks if you don't make perfect landings. Even worse when I made it to the bonus platform and the game felt like fucking me over so I slipped off when I tried to get on and had to do it all over again.
Also is it just Crash 1, or is every edge in these games covered with vaseline? I don't remember it being this bad in the originals.
>>
>>382808358
Not too bad, High Road was much harder because of the turtle bouncing.
>>
File: angry dinosaur.jpg (85KB, 518x514px) Image search: [Google]
angry dinosaur.jpg
85KB, 518x514px
>>382808358
Not too bad, the jumps were way more precise than what we got in the previous levels and the hog fucked me a few times, but I don't think it cost me too many lives.

The High Road, however...
>>
File: wut.png (72KB, 726x590px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
72KB, 726x590px
>>382810520
>Even worse when I made it to the bonus platform and the game felt like fucking me over so I slipped off when I tried to get on and had to do it all over again

I was so fucking salty when this happened to me.
>>
>>382808358
What the fuck where they thinking?
>>
>>382809641
it's harder, crash randomly falls off of them even if you run in a straight line
>>
Who else got all the platinum relics in crash 1? Feels good man.

fuck the lab and high road
>>
>>382811476
That's because you're using the analog controls switch to dpad and you'll never fall off
>>
>>382811621
that doesn't really help when he also falls fucking THROUGH it
>>
>>382808358
i went from 40 lives to 4 lives i had a real bad time.
>>
>>382811706
Never had that happen to me in the original or this.
>>
Is it just me or is there input lag or delay due to animations? The game controls okay but it feels sluggish somehow.
>>
>>382811971
The crouching has insane delay when you're not moving in crash 2 and 3
>>
>>382811971
I've kind of noticed that, but I chalked it up to the controller being wireless.
>>
>>382811971
Because they didn't change the game's engine at all and you're playing on a lcd screen. Play the original on a crt and the difference is astounding
>>
test
>>
war flashbacks
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.