[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Godot literally did nothing wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 76t.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
76t.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
Daily reminder that Godot literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>382804806
>tfw originally he was supposed to drink whiskey and smoke cigars, but they replaced it with coffee because children.

He was 2cool4me.
>>
He's a sexist prick who wanted to be a Big Man Hero so he set up a situation that made things worse when he could have had the entire problem solved without any deaths by simply talking to the people involved.
>>
File: Best AA Character ever.png (370KB, 852x317px) Image search: [Google]
Best AA Character ever.png
370KB, 852x317px
>>382804806
Ding dong you are wrong
>>
>>382807495
sexist?
>>
File: 63 - A7qo78l.png (255KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
63 - A7qo78l.png
255KB, 768x576px
>>382808454
I guess he talks about this and how Diego calls Mia "kitten".
>>
God you're still making these threads?
>>
>>382804806
He killed his lover's mother so he could get revenge on a girl who was already dead.
>>
>>382808980
holy shit Gadot is the Rock
>>
>>382808454
There isn't a big blazing "THIS GUY'S SEXIST AND BAD" sign, but Godot is kind of dismissive of women. It's most obvious in his interactions with Franziska, but it comes up with things like blaming Phoenix for Mia's death even though Mia was far more competent than Phoenix was at the time, and there was literally nothing he could do anyways.
>>
Godot has flaws, but that's part of what I like about his character.
>>
Honestly why didn't he just rip the letter before Pearl could read it? It's not like he really gained anything from killing Maya's mom.
>>
>>382811782
Because it wasn't enough to stop the murder plot. He had to get revenge on Dahlia, even though she was already dead, and upstage Phoenix by actually managing to save a Fey who was in danger.

Even if it was danger that was manufactured for the sake of his own ego.
>>
File: cheebo time.jpg (17KB, 344x227px) Image search: [Google]
cheebo time.jpg
17KB, 344x227px
>people always point out that godot's plan was stupid as fuck because he could have just avoided the issue entirely
>they completely miss the point
>>
>>382812093
Yeah that happens when so many literal autists play a game.
>>
>>382806026
Coffee is not adult enough for you?
>>
>>382812093
Some people just don't like how shitty of a person he was.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.