[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it's $14 on Steam, is it a good game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: siege.jpg (255KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
siege.jpg
255KB, 1920x1080px
So it's $14 on Steam, is it a good game?
>>
Yes. But I think they're jewing on content.
>>
Good game but still riddled with Ubisoft's typical connectivity issues like it has been since the closed beta. Unlocking new DLC operators is a fucking grind and a half too.
>>
>>382803646
$14 is a good price for this desu, good game.

You don't need to buy the DLC.
>>
File: IMG_3462.png (94KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3462.png
94KB, 512x512px
Don't get the starter edition whatever you do, pay the extra 5 bucks for the full game

It's got a really big learning curve, so watch the ingame tutorials and play the situations before you jump into multiplayer, check the /R6g/ OP too for more helpful shit, it's a really fun albeit flawed game
>>
Do not buy the starter edition.
>>
do not buy Ubi games
>>
File: a fucking leaf.png (243KB, 1304x892px) Image search: [Google]
a fucking leaf.png
243KB, 1304x892px
>>382803646
If it's the starter edition DONT BUY IT. It may seem appealing at first but the grind outweighs the benefits of having 4 starter ops.
The most you have to pay for a base game operator is 2000 renown, the starter edition boosts that up to 125000 renown (in contrast you get around 200-300 renown per casual match and more if you do daily/weekly missions), so if you're planning on buying it get it from a keysite for cheap.
As for the game itself it's one of the best FPS around IMO so if you can get it cheap do it.
>>
>>382804517
>>382804631
why not?
>>
Extremely overrated game

Lots of faggots play it because they think it's complicated or more hardcore when it's literally a normie game that takes 20 seconds to master
>>
>>382804823
Fuck, meant 12500 renown for the starter edition operators.
>>
File: 1484694503485.jpg (347KB, 958x539px) Image search: [Google]
1484694503485.jpg
347KB, 958x539px
>>382804839
>Buy starter edition
>Get stuck with two shit operators that you really don't like
>Price of standard operators is now 12.5k instead of usual 500-2000
>Now have to spend 15 hours playing operators you hate just to buy a new one, not including the cost of attachments for the operators you hate but are forced to play as well as the one you're going to buy
>>
>>382804839
Operators are purchased through ingame renown, a typically suite of operators from one country costs about 6000 renown.

Operators in the starter edition cost 12,500.
>>
Yeah it's good. I don't know what the hell the point of the starter edition is but don't get it
>>
Yeah, it's pretty good. Try to find people with mics to play it with, since solo queuing is just as frustrating as any other game.
Don't buy the starter edition unless you're cool with an 80-hour grind to get all the base operators.
There's a bunch of stuff to learn, but there's tutorials and singleplayer missions you should play and master before you get into MP.
>>
>>382804631
>>382804823
>>382805006
Fuck I had $20 in steam wallet and the one I'm supposed to buy is $24 so I guess I'll have to buy something else
>>
>>382803646
Don't listen to the idiots ITT. Siege is fucking terrible OP. DO NOT BUY IT
>>
>>382808667
but tom clancy's counter strike of duty: the peek and shoot chronicles is just one of ubisofts many great games!
>>
>>382809063
shitposting aside, I heard the game is good and fun with the many ways you can encounter scenarios or being an attacker or defender. whether or not that is actually good, i'm uncertain about.
>>
>>382809405
Siege is only as good as how creative you are.

Sure if you play Ash and only run and gun its basically just CoD but if you grow a brain and start thinking laterally and using the map destructibility and operator abilities together you can do some really cool shit
>>
>>382809405
The game is fine at its core but everything surrounding the core game is terrible. The servers are shit. The hit detection is shit. The maps are shit (half the time). Ranked is 100% pure garbage. There are dozens of bugs and glitches since launch that Ubisoft haven't fixed yet and each new "patch" just adds more bugs. It's terribly balanced and the community is cancer.

I have fun watching people rage at each other during matched either between teams or between team-mates but the game itself is pretty shit. Ubisoft delayed their would-be latest DLC by 3 months (all of which is free, which is nice) to try and fix the game but they didn't actually even fix anything. The game is just as terrible as ever. It's even worse for some people. I have some fun playing it but I wouldn't recommend buying it unless Ubisoft pulled a 180 degree turn and fixed the damn game.
>>
>>382804195
don't use jew as an insult.
>>
>>382811619
wat
>>
>redditsix siege
dont buy it, save your moeny and time
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.