[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He didn't visit Rost's grave throughout the game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>He didn't visit Rost's grave throughout the game.
>>
Rost was a little bitch for being loyal to a group that disowned him.
>>
>>382803054
It's dope when you visit his grave. Aloy talks to him whenever new shit has happened. Her voice actress is amazing in those moments.
>>
>>382802580
>His family gets killed
>Want to go get revenge
>"If you leave, you can't come back!
>Goes anyway
He could've been made a seeker but nope, the plot demanded he be an outcast.
>>
>>382802580
robo rost
>>
>>382803314
Good thing I don't give a fuck about spoilers, lol.
>>
haha what the fuck man you really think i played that game.
>>
>>382803253
>Her voice actress is amazing in those moments.

The english dub is the worst. The german one is top notch.
>>
>>382804021
I unironically like her as a character. She's got a good personality. Static protagonists are always so much better.
>>
I didn't even know that was an option until the very end of the game
>>
>>382804132
You missed out, man. That genuinely sucks. I'm so fucking glad I went back that way in the beginning.
>>
I dunno, I talked to it once and she just retold the content of story missions I did. Didn't see a point to return anymore.
>>
>>382804475
I guess it's not as cool if you're not that invested. I'm glad I started on Very Hard. Game would be boring otherwise.
>>
>>382804795
Well I was invested in the mystery, but I can't say Aloy's or any other character's problems bothered me much, since they're just cavemen. Next to humanity being wiped out, their primitive society doesn't feel like it has serious stakes.
>>
>>382805082
I just love the setting. Everything looks cool as fuck. The exotic clothing gives me a boner. Genuinely feels like a unique society.
>>
>he didn't kill Olin
>>
>>382805664
>Implying.

Of course I fucking did.
>>
>>382805664
Olin did nothing wrong. Help him and save his family and he becomes a good guy. Now if you forgave Sylens, you're a huge retard, unfortunately there was no option to kill him too.
>>
>>382806653
Olin was a faggot pussy.
>>
>>382805654
I did like the fact that each tribe had its distinct fashion sense, but without just copypasting outfits. You could tell on the outset which part of the world any NPC came from.
>>
What are they going to do with armor in DLC? They showed ancient armor in the trailer and that thing is so broken there's no point in using any other. I guess it's stupid to expect DLC to bring that much new things, but they're framing it like a proper expansion so far.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.