[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had this flight stick for a little bit now due to Elite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I've had this flight stick for a little bit now due to Elite Dangerous, but I was curious if there are any recommendations on the current Steam sale to let it have some more use.
>>
rogue system's pretty cool
>>
DCS stuff is on sale too
>>
>>382801572
probably House of the Dying Sun
>>
>>382801572
Il-2 is $2.50. I doubt there's any game on steam with that much content/$ right now. Cliffs of Dover is dirt cheap too but I haven't played it
>>
>>382803940
IL-2 1946*
>>
>>382804074
does anyone even play that anymore? i thought battle of stalingrad was where all the multiplayer action was these days
>>
>>382803609
HotDS explicitly says it doesn't have HOTAS support. It's designed for controllers.
>>
The evochron series is pretty good for that or so I hear.
>>
>>382801572
You definitely need to play this when the fucking thing will start screeching like hellspawn.
>>
>>382804620
oh nice, i gotta get some of that shit

i just have plain old classic wd-40
>>
This seems like a good place to ask. Can I configure my hotas for Ace Combat 3 emulation? Can I just do it in the emu? Also I imagine the throttle will just stay as a button press to speed up?
>>
>>382805215
you can but you might have trouble mapping the throttle as a button press
>>
>>382801572
Xwing alliance is the only thing I use my joystick for.
>>
>>382801572
Ayy, that was my first flight stick. I recently upgraded to a CH HOTAS but that little thurstmaster unit served me well for quite a few years.

Tom Clancy's HAWX 1 and 2 are a lot of fun. There's also House of the Dying Sun, Flight Simulator X and IL Sturmovik. And of course, the X-Wing series.

Beyond Steam I suggest checking out the Wing Commander games on GoG. They don't support the throttle but they're still a lot of fun with a joystick.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.