[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't Skyrim levitate like Morrowind could?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 349859o.jpg (393KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
349859o.jpg
393KB, 640x960px
Why can't Skyrim levitate like Morrowind could?
>>
console limitations
>>
No fun allowed.
>>
>>382798990
why didn't Skyrim just fly the eagles to Skuldafn?
>>
>>382798990
I don't know, but that shit bothered the fuck out of me.
>ywn hit someone with a sword that has a levitation enchant on it and then use a dragon shout to blow the person 1,000m into the air.
>>
Cities are separate zones because of >>382799310. Same reason it wasn't there in Oblivion either.

They were barely able to do it on Morrowind for Xbox.
>>
>>382798990
Closed cities, same as Oblivion, with the added fact that Skyrim also has open instances like canyons and grooves that would also be compromised with levitation.
>>
It's tacky, looks terrible and would had led to being parts of some dungeons unaccessible by any other means which would force everyone to use levitation.
>>
File: ScreenShot8.jpg (362KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot8.jpg
362KB, 1600x1200px
Can't create your own spells either.

You can break the shit out of the game with enchanting, alchemy and blacksmithing though
>>
>>382799830
>you can only enchant and make potions on very specific places in the world
Why did they do this?
>>
>>382798990
Awww babby misses his crutch.
It wouldn't work like Morrowind anymore.The AI either has a ranged weapons or will run and hide now.
Can't cheese the game with Levitation or custom spells anymore little girl time to git gud
>>
>>382799830
You could kind of do the same thing in Morrowind. I forget how exactly, but something with casting soul trap at the ground and then drinking a potion of fortify health or any other fortify potion. You could get your character to fucking Dragon Ball Z status. Make a spell that is 50 meter radius, ice, fire and electric top damage. Levitate above Balmora and kill everyone in it with one blast.
>>
>>382800112
It'd be pretty cool to levitate and have flying battles with dragons.
>>
>>382800112
They had ranged weapons in Morrowind too you goober.
>>
>>382798990
Because bethesda are talentless FRAUDS
>>
>>382800354
And if they didn't they would just stand there while you killed them.
>>
>>382800715
>not enjoying people getting awestruck at your magnificence
>>
>>382800168

In Morrowind if you summon a golden saint right at your feet it becomes permanent. No idea why.
>>
>>382801342

I think it might require an enchanted ring of summon golden saint or something to work. It's been a long time but I remember doing it.
>>
Modding question
what male body is the best specifically argonian
>>
>>382800962
I get enough of that at work.
>>
>>382802002
Just use SOS unless you want a super bara lizard man, geez.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.