[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you felt that real sense of adventure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

When was the last time you felt that real sense of adventure when you played a game? What game was it?
>>
>>382797682
Neptunia!
>>
Any slutty cosplayers image from anime expo this year? Post them if you have some please!

Cosplayers are the best 3DPD.
>>
>>382797682
Witcher 3.
>>
>>382797682
Maximo
>>
File: sqeaky snake.jpg (16KB, 189x197px) Image search: [Google]
sqeaky snake.jpg
16KB, 189x197px
Mass Effect
>>
>>382800121
fag
>>
>>382800121
How to spot a gay
>>
File: 1494458105179.jpg (53KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494458105179.jpg
53KB, 900x900px
>>382797682
Dwarf Fortress. Not to mention, the next update will make it all so much better.

>Be random goon
>Find an artifact sword
>All the kingdoms want my artifact sword
>Send teams of adventurers/spies/assassins to track me down
>Have to always move from village to village to avoid the death squads who hunt me via asking the NPC villagers which way I went.
>Get into duels with the people who catch up to me
>Befriend some guy in a tavern only for him to stab me in the back later because he was secretly a spy for the demon empire under a false identity
>Create my own false identities to throw off pursuit, only to fuck up and unsheathe my sword at the wrong time causing an informant for the local lord to rat me out forcing me to flee the kingdom
>Go on quests and make friends along the way
> Catch an arrow in the throat and die alone in the woods

I'm so fucking ready.
>>
File: cosplay teddie vs dudley.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
cosplay teddie vs dudley.webm
2MB, 720x404px
I was expecting lewds
>>
>>382797682
terraria this morning
>>
File: KortzCenter-GTAV.jpg (414KB, 1536x861px) Image search: [Google]
KortzCenter-GTAV.jpg
414KB, 1536x861px
>>382797682
GTA V and Saints Row, of all games.

When you stop looking at the minimap and take the time to explore the map on your own, you'll discover tons of landmarks that you'd normally just whiz by.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.