[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mario vs Crash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

which one is better

http://www.strawpoll.me/13354672
>>
>720p60fps
versus
>1080p30fps

I know which one I'd pick.
>>
Mario, since he wasn't completely forgotten for 15 years.
>>
The one that still gets new games.
>>
only one of them has the more lovable voice.
>>
Is Mario QPU aligned?
>>
>>382794003
that was not crash fault
>>
>>382793597
Crash since he hasn't been milked to death and knew when it was time to lie down and die.
>>
>>382793597
>N. Sane Trilogy comes out
>People start comparing Crash to Mario again
Why? Can't people just enjoy both and not fight about which is better?
>>
>>382794448
Being a shit game, it kind of was.
>>
Mario has quantity, quality, and a number of well made spin offs while Crash only got CTR.
The ratio of good:bad games is in Mario's favor and his series wasn't raped by Activision.
In power levels, he also wins
>>
>>382794606
>Mario
>Quality
yeah 1 of 3 mario games
>>
>>382794410

Crash then.

Mario sounds like a hoarse old man with a damaged vocal chord, while Crash sounds like a healthy cartoon animal.
>>
>>382794531

No, because Nintendo autists can't process the idea of platformers that differ from Mario.
>>
>>382795013
Isn't there like 4 other platformers Nintendo owns?
>>
>>382795013
but it's sony fans that keep making the comparisons, like they did with horizon and botw before botw even released
>>
>>382794536

So this - is the depth of Nintendo babbies' arguments.
>>
>>382795532
So why was crash forgotten for 15 years?
>>
>>382795661

It wasn't? It's not even like people don't like those Crash games. They genuinely don't even know about them. So bad advertising and business practices more than bad games plain and simple.
>>
>>382795442
Mario, Kirby, Yoshi, Metroid, DKC
>>
>>382795839
>it wasn't forgotten by society
>they didn't know about them
what is your point
>>
tfw original Crash is far more likable to any mario, baby mario might be an exception.
>>
>>382798416
>tfw
desu
>>
>>382797346
Splatoon, to an extent.
>>
Every flagship Mario is a cornerstone of the genre.

Crash is basically another alsoran 2cool4school mascot platformer of the 90s, besides the fact that he was at the forefront of PS1 advertising.
>>
only taking in the platformer games into consideration

Mario has more games that are good, but Crash's first 3 are better than any Mario game, 3 and World come close
>>
>>382799037
Splatoon is not a platformer
>>
Which one is the Dark Souls of video games?
>>
>>382799470
>he hasn't played the singleplayer campaign
it's literally mario galaxy with guns.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.