[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got a PS4 and I can get 3 games, which ones should I get?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: 13 rfeqw f.png (524KB, 681x570px) Image search: [Google]
13 rfeqw f.png
524KB, 681x570px
Just got a PS4 and I can get 3 games, which ones should I get?

Already got Bloodborne, the Uncharted series, last of Us, and Crash.

Never played the Yakuza games but always wanted to and this seems like the newest installation in the US. I assume I don't have to have played the other games to be able to play this one, right?

I'd prefer to get Prey on PC but my computer can't run it.

Never really been interested in the FF games but it's new and looks alright. I like rpg games so that's another reason

Always wanted to try the Infamous games but I heard this one wasn't as good as the first two. Is that true?

Horizon looks entertaining and honestly, it's gotten a lot of publicity and sales and I'm curious as to what about it has gotten so many sales.

I'm leaning towards Yakuza 0, Prey, and Horizon.

Got these from the /v/ recommendation page, but anything else y'all would recommend?
>>
Choose yakuza
>>
Yakuza 0 is the only one really worth jack shit.

FF15 is a veeery wrong place to start the series, only HC fans can really enjoy it in the current state.
Horizon and Second Son are ye typical "Ubisoft" open-world titles.
>>
File: DGRnutN.jpg (581KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DGRnutN.jpg
581KB, 1920x1080px
Correct choice, it goes
horizon>prey>yakuza
Don't believe the /pol/tards shitposting here, I remember a massive 500+ replies thread where it became obvious Horizon is the GOTY.
>>
>>382784641
>Horizon
>typical "Ubisoft" open world
U wot m8
>>
>>382784889
try to keep up with times.
>>
>>382784384
Never play the trash that is Horizon. Guerrilla Games are an awful developer. You will enjoy your life a lot more if you avoid anything they've ever made.
>>
Personal opinion, but while I like Yakuza 0, Yakuza Kiwami is coming out in August and it is a remake of the first game and is a good foundation for the series (As well as only being $30 bucks).
>>
>>382784384

Yakuza, Second Sun, save money
>>
Second Son+First Light, Horizon and Yakuza 0
>>
File: 1496354826412.png (218KB, 533x801px) Image search: [Google]
1496354826412.png
218KB, 533x801px
>>382784384
persona 5
>>
>>382785101
Gonna do the Buy 2 Get 1 free preowned thing from Gamestop cause I have like $110 credit with them atm.

>>382785186
Forgot about Persona

>>382785082
Most likely gonna get 0 so I'll look into Kiwami when it's out
>>
I really wanted to like horizon because the setting and enemy design. But the gameplay is shit tier Ubisoft """open world""" where you can only climb on clearly marked yellow items and the whole game is a collectathon.

Yakuza 0 on the other hand is great and constantly mixes up gameplay, even if the property management game is pretty shit, it has enjoyable interactions with characters too and when you're in the moment the story is hype/10.
>>
File: 1469297162692.png (756KB, 612x810px) Image search: [Google]
1469297162692.png
756KB, 612x810px
>>382785428
well now you un-forgot
>>
>>382785462
>whole game is a collectathon
Yeah the whole game is optional collectables that just give you small bonuses, there's no story or combat at all
>>
>>382785186
This.

Also, if you want a good, more modern FF game, grab the Type 0 HD. As far as I'm concerned, that's the "real" FF15.
>>
>>382784384
yakuza 0 > ffxv > infamous second son
>>
File: 1489749292802.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1489749292802.webm
3MB, 900x506px
Gravity Daze 2
Nioh
The Last Guardian
>>
>>382785594
When 70% of the "combat" is waiting the the specifically designated hide bush to silent strike I wouldn't really call it combat.
>>
File: mynigga.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mynigga.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>382785647
>>
>>382785781
You do realise you're mean to actually fight the enemies and not sit in the bushes jacking off right?
>>
>>382785781
This is like saying BotW is bad because using a twig to beat Ganon took a long time. You're playing the game wrong.
>>
Yakuza
Persona
Gravity Rush
Dragon Quest Builders
>>
>>382785781
>Being this much of a nigger
>>
>>382784384
Personally in order I'd go for Yakuza or Horizon as first choice, then Infamous Second Son (or First Light if you want a bit of a cheaper option, but it is roughly a third of the size if not smaller) then Prey and finally FF15 it's a good game but if you're new to the series it's a bit hard to find your groove
>>
>>382784384
yakuza 0, persona 5, and bloodborne
>>
Get Bloodborne, Yakuza, and Nier (I'm assuming your PC can't run it)
>>
Join in.
>>
>second son
cheap but gets boring quick. open world is boring as all side missions are collect shards and kill camps with baddies to collect more shards. new powers are fun for a while but since you cant switch on the fly you end up sticking with neon to travel and what ever is avalible for combat
>ffxv
got bored after around ch3 and dropped no comment
>prey
it's fun. exploration is fun and game rewards you for being creative and back tracking when you get powers. combat is alright but mostly became shotgun heavy for me. havent finished the game though.
Havent played the rest
>>
Horizon, Yakuza and Infamous. Prey is on PC and FF will be after a while.
>>
>>382785594
That's like complete opposite of the reality. The prime reason to get Horizon collectibles is because they give you stories, the bonus you only get after collecting all and it's negligible.
>>
>>382784384

Tekken 7 is great, PS4 version is inferior to the PC version, but the community will last longer.

Earth Defense Force is cheap as fuck and will last you a long time.

Persona 5 is a must.
>>
>>382789029
Sorry I was being facetious in response to the retard I was replying to, tone doesn't really come across. I personally love Horizon and am actually considering buying the DLC once it launches
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.