[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who ever said Dark Souls 3 has shitty weapon design can fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 42

File: Astora greatsword.png (498KB, 556x500px) Image search: [Google]
Astora greatsword.png
498KB, 556x500px
Who ever said Dark Souls 3 has shitty weapon design can fuck right off.

The ultragreatsword are downright great and more practical than DaS1.
>>
>>382781518
The Soulsbourne series has shitty weapon design.
There.
>>
>>382781623
Fuck off.
>>
>>382781518
That sword is both unattractive and boring as shit.
>realism is what makes a game good

I want off this ride
>>
>>382782056
As said, fuck off nigger.
>>
>>382782175
If DaS1 was redone in the current engine with all the bells and whistles it would look better than das3.

Get over it.
Also DaS2 has sword that are more "practical" than 3 so there goes that argument. Then again it also has more unusual weapons and movesets because it wasnt scared to try things.
>>
>>382782378
>If DaS1 was redone in the current engine with all the bells and whistles it would look better than das3.
No, it wouldn't because some DaS1 ultragreatswords are fuking surfboards.
>Also DaS2 has sword that are more "practical" than 3 so there goes that argument.
Prove that point.

Don't think you can be more practical than a lothric knight longsword.

>Then again it also has more unusual weapons and movesets because it wasnt scared to try things.
Which frankly looks toyetic and fucking silly.
>>
>>382782378
DS2 has the best looking straight swords
>>
>>382782625
DaS1 has better texture work than 3. The game would look better if they were in the same engine using their respective assets.
>lothric knight longsword
Oh okay. Nevermind, you dont care about actual practicality just "aesthetics"

>Which frankly looks toyetic and fucking silly.
That was the fucking point, let the PLAYER CHOOSE. You could look like a true knight or some abomination swinging around nonsense. Too bad variety was a bad thing.

If 2 actually tried to do the things 1 did right it could have been decent, if 3 did the things 2 and 1 did right it could have been a masterwork. They both fall short by a large margin.
>>
>>382782680
http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Lothric+Knight+Sword
>implying
>>
>>382782990
>DaS1 has better texture work than 3. The game would look better if they were in the same engine using their respective assets.
It's not about texture work, it's about design. The DaS1 designs look like surfboards compared to DaS3 practical UGS.
>Oh okay. Nevermind, you dont care about actual practicality just "aesthetics"
Wait, what? Lothric knight longsword is super practical though.
>That was the fucking point, let the PLAYER CHOOSE. You could look like a true knight or some abomination swinging around nonsense. Too bad variety was a bad thing.
Yeah, the choice to look like a clown is a good thing. Not.

How about some joke weapons like carrot or an actual surfboard?
>>
File: what is it.jpg (64KB, 556x709px) Image search: [Google]
what is it.jpg
64KB, 556x709px
Fashion thread?

>>382783184
>look like a clown
>implying you cant do that in all of them anyways
At least try.
I personally would have enjoyed some true joke weapons, a giant flounder or some shit would be great because their past games werent scared to break character with shit like Zuls Toy Hammer.

I seriously love all the wacky gear in evergrace, also developed by FROM SOFTWARE. You can start out with a damn leaf on your head for your first headpiece for fucks sake. No to mention gear actually mattered in that game.
>>
>>382783030
>Fume sword
>Varangian Sword
>Heide Knight Sword
>Blue Flames
>Red Rust Sword
>Drakekeeper Sword

I think we have a cleaar winner
>>
>>382783520
>implying you cant do that in all of them anyways
It's easier to do in Dark Souls 2 because the design team frankly sucks.

>I personally would have enjoyed some true joke weapons, a giant flounder or some shit would be great because their past games werent scared to break character with shit like Zuls Toy Hammer.
We are too serious for that shit.
>>
File: Blue Flame.png (302KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Blue Flame.png
302KB, 500x500px
>>382783648
http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Straight+Swords
Look at design and practicality, only the Heide knight sword and the fume swords are good looking.

The average straightsword in Dark Souls 3 look better than the rest of them.

And Blue Flame in particularly looks like a toy.
>>
File: Kingseekerframpt.png (171KB, 250x469px) Image search: [Google]
Kingseekerframpt.png
171KB, 250x469px
>>382783695
>It's easier to do in Dark Souls 2
I was talking about the character creator fukboi

>We are too serious for that shit.
>the same fucking company
>too serious
TOO SERIOUS FOR A GIANT SNAKE WITH JOWLS?
>>
>>382783695
>I only play mature game for mature gamers like myself
>>
>>382783976
>I was talking about the character creator fukboi
You have to try to make your character look like a clown.
>TOO SERIOUS FOR A GIANT SNAKE WITH JOWLS?
Yes, shit looks scary.
>>
>>382784054
I have that mode switch when I play Souls games, and Mountain Blade, and games that try to have realistic-looking weapons.
>>
>>382784080
>You have to try to make your character look like a clown.
>change nose slider
>change eyes spacing
>skin to green
SO HARD I CANT HANDLE IT

How do all the anons manage to make such carefully made clowns?
>>
>>382784227
As in you have to manipulate the slider.

Per default, your character look like an aryan, silly nigger or chink.
>>
>>382784194
>meanwhile in super cereal games like resident evil and god of war you can literally get joke gear because after you finish the game its okay to HAVE FUN

Shit I guess I better never enjoy the extra content in those kind of games either. MGS is out the window now as well.
>>
File: dark-souls-ii-04-1920x1080.jpg (345KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dark-souls-ii-04-1920x1080.jpg
345KB, 1920x1080px
Dark Souls 2 even messes up how the longsword look.

Big ass pommel but somehow broad and short blade.
>>
>>382784437
I never played God of War but MGS and RE are serious as B movie shit.

Armored Core didn't have joke weapons too, weren't they?
>>
>>382784440
>big pommel
>broad blade

Thats how these things work anon.
>implying you know the exact weight of the pommel
Did you know some were for decorative uses and the size would often be disingenuous to the weight? Especially if you moved farther up in status.
>>
File: Dark-Souls-III-3.jpg (515KB, 1800x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Souls-III-3.jpg
515KB, 1800x1013px
>>382784440
Now in comparison.

I'm sorry but DaS3 has better weapon designs.
>>
>ITT:Autistic lad complains about weapon design in a high fantasy game

Go play for honor or something
>>
File: Oakeshott_types.png (187KB, 667x802px) Image search: [Google]
Oakeshott_types.png
187KB, 667x802px
>>382784630
No, it's definitely not how these work.

>Did you know some were for decorative uses and the size would often be disingenuous to the weight? Especially if you moved farther up in status.
Not for a battle sword, the bigger the pommel, the heavier the sword.
>>
>>382782056
Which game has better melee weapons design than soulsborne
>>
>>382783963
>design and practicality
And these matter how? As long as you're creating something that has a modicum of feasibility to be used as a sword the design can be appealing. The point is I don't think the designs in 3 stood out as much as they were in 2.
>>
File: For_Honor_1.jpg (593KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
For_Honor_1.jpg
593KB, 1920x1080px
>>382784884
For honor has serious shit ass weapon design and armor design though.

It's Dark Souls 2 tier, weapons have fucking spikes and shit and broad blade like like a nerf sword
>>
>>382784902
>Not for a battle sword
Now where it the proof every sword in souls is a battle sword? Because if they were they would be a shit load more damaged than when you find them.

Oh wait I forgot andre, he clearly has been running all over the world repairing the items people from past ages left behind to make sure its in tip top shape when you find it.
>using real life logic in FUCKING SOULS GAMES
>>
>>382784995
It matters to me because a practical good looking weapon is better than a toyetic sword-like object.

It's why a real sword (even made by a chink) is more expensive than a movie replica or toy sword.
>>
Dark Souls 3 is a really good game and I don't understand why the callbacks to the first one are meant to be bad.
>>
3 is a shitfest moneygrab, 2 is a failed abortion, 1 and demons aged like fine piss
This series doesn't deserve all these threads trying to justify its faults
>>
>>382784914
crundlebone
>>
>>382785076
>Now where it the proof every sword in souls is a battle sword? Because if they were they would be a shit load more damaged than when you find them.
The longsword's description is:
>Standard straight sword.
>This straight sword is sufficient in most respects, and effective in most situations if wielded properly. Those who aspire to master the sword are certain to wield this at some point during their journey.
I think it's to be used in battle, anon.

Of course they would be damaged but that's why we have repair powder.
>>
>>382784902
>the bigger the pommel, the heavier the sword
No fucking shit.
Did you know some pommels were hollow?

Stop pretending you a master of existence when clearly you dont even know how things were back then. Do research beyond the first page of google next time.

>>382785273
>Of course they would be damaged but that's why we have repair powder.
Except when you find the majority of swords they are in fabulous condition.
see
>>382781518
>>
>>382785137
Here comes the contrarian.

Eat shit.
>>382785120
Contrarians, live longer and ignore their negativity.
>>
>>382785350
DaS fans create contrarians by getting awfully defensive and salty whenever the series is criticized in ANY way
>>
>>382784902
>all pommels were a counter balance meme
Wanna know how I know everything you know about medieval weaponry comes from youtube videos?
>>
>>382785343
>Did you know some pommels were hollow?
No, I don't know that, anon.

But for a battle sword, where the point is to balance the weight of the sword, I don't think the pommel should be hollow.

>Except when you find the majority of swords they are in fabulous condition.
They are repaired by various undead via repair powder or kept in treasure chest.
>>
>>382785491
DaS fans are constantly criticized by contrarians so yeah, it makes sense.
>>382785518
Even if they are hollow, there's no point in making a giant comical pommels.
>>
>>382784902
Pommels were meant to be a makeshift throwing weapon, you can unscrew them from the hilt.
>>
>>382785120
Simply put this.

DeS - fantastic with no influence from past games
DaS1 - fantasitc with small influence from DeS and a few cameos
DaS2 - small callbacks to DaS1 and a few cameos
BB - fantastic with no callbacks but a few cameos
DaS3 - literally has areas from das1 and cant stop with the call backs or cameos everywhere

We prefer them when they dont try to pander, too much of das3 felt like das1 fanfiction to me.
>>
File: 1498378019696.png (89KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
1498378019696.png
89KB, 600x606px
>>382785025
Interesting
>>
File: IMG_0252.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0252.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
Demon's Souls has the best weapon design, end of argument.
>>
>>382785738
Nigger wut?

That's definitely not how pommels were used for.

They were for:
1. Keep your hand from slidin off the handle.
2. Counterweight the blade so it isn't top heavy.
3. To use as a makeshift mace in half-swording.
>>
>>382785673
>Even if they are hollow
Thats probably not even what he was talking about.
Some combatants used the pommel as a weapon in and of itself.

Shit I saw this game where the guy actually unscrewed the pommel and threw it at the person who was trying to run away and hit him clear in the head making him trip and fall.
>>
>>382785785
>Das having small influences from des

Lmao its dark souls beta you retard.
>>
>>382785785
DaS2 has plenty callbacks to DaS1 and they were shitty.

DaS3 happens literally ON the area of DaS1 because it's meant to be a sequel to DaS1, so it makes sense.
>>
>>382785947
>Some combatants used the pommel as a weapon in and of itself.
True, latter longsword pommels can be used as a makeshift mace if they were full metal.

But making it too big will make the whole sword heavier and harder to swing.

>Shit I saw this game where the guy actually unscrewed the pommel and threw it at the person who was trying to run away and hit him clear in the head making him trip and fall.
That's super fucking retarded and I have never seen that technique.
>>
>>382786001
>DaS2 has plenty callbacks to DaS1 and they were shitty.
Go ahead, humor me. Then I'll show you how those are all in DaS1 DeS and their past RPGs because FROM literally has zero creativity.

The point still stands, you dont fucking go to anor londo in das2 for literally no reason aside from muh pandering. Unless you did eat the berries.
>>
>>382782056
I bet you are some pathethic weeb who wants to play games with ultra flying swords in shape of pizza cuters that have 20 runic neons all over
>>
>>382786140
>That's super fucking retarded and I have never seen that technique.
You mean something people did in real life? You know that in a battle you would use EVERY available resource if it will keep you alive. Every fucking one. Because you dont get a respawn so you use anything you can.

Even throwing your own helmet.
>>
>>382786142
>Go ahead, humor me. Then I'll show you how those are all in DaS1 DeS and their past RPGs because FROM literally has zero creativity.
So? The point is that the callbacks in DaS2 fucking suck.

>The point still stands, you dont fucking go to anor londo in das2 for literally no reason aside from muh pandering.
Yeah, don't go into anor londor, just make it NOT Anor Londo ala dangrelic castle, except it's fucking retarded castle in the middle of a volcano island.

The reason DaS3 revisits DaS1 areas is because it continue where DaS1 left off.
>>
>>382786252
Not even close.

I honestly prefer giant slabs of metal but I also like to play the game again with a rapier, and then again using magic asshole whip swords and flippy shit.
>>
>>382785906
It's for finishing off their opponents in duels. Knights needed a form of hidden ranged weapon so some pommels were made as heavy as possible to surprise the enemy.
>>
>>382786283
Yes, retards exist in real life, but picking up a rocket, a helmet, an axe or even a sword to throw at the enemy is faster and far less idiotic than un-screwing the pommel and throw it at the enemy.
>>
>>382786389
Understandable
>>
>>382786331
>The reason DaS3 revisits DaS1 areas is because it continue where DaS1 left off.
>i dont get the entire point

A lot of people DONT WANT THAT
Just having unrelated adventures in unknown lands is much more entertaining than oh cool the demon ruins or oh man remember this place again?

A game with zero callbacks would be infinitely better than muh sequel
>>
>>382786445
Well, color me surprised, but it's a dueling technique so there are rules.
>>
>>382785120
because they're shallow and add nothing to the game

literally "remember dark souls xDDD (not the second one that one was bad amirite games XDD even tho it a muhc better game than dis 1!!!)
>>
>>382784663
Better environments and enemy designs as well. DS3 is an aesthetic masterpiece in the series.
>>
>>382786595
>A lot of people DONT WANT THAT
Then these people are nitpicky piece of shit.
>Just having unrelated adventures in unknown lands is much more entertaining than oh cool the demon ruins or oh man remember this place again?
As Dark Souls 2 show right? Instead of revisiting places, let's visit places that look like shitty rip-offs of areas in 1.

What people want is quality, not if the idea is new or old.
>>
>>382786595
Hey boys remember Firelink Shrine? XD

'member Andre? And Onionbro? XD and sun covenant PRAISE [T]/ that mothafukin sun!

member demon ruins and that phat ass demon xD member patches? he was in every game lmao funny right oh and here's DLC with costumes from previous games :D we imported it

dont forget to visit anor londo its much better now we added snow and shit
also final boss is boss from first game okay so you might listen to that EPIC OST once again hope u feel it nostalgia mmm das it gud

hope u like it gaijins

-xoxo

myiazai
>>
>>382786637
They add to the game though, lore-wise, they are there because DaS3 happens in the same area as DaS1 so traces of the past remain.

>literally "remember dark souls xDDD (not the second one that one was bad amirite games XDD even tho it a muhc better game than dis 1!!!)
There's a DaS2 callback in DaS3 too, and Dark Souls 2 ain't better than 1.
>>
>>382783520

>helmet is NG+

I know it's easy to get but fuck that.
>>
>>382786785
As said, these elements are there because

The only thing straight out bad thing is Andre (how the fuck did he survive so many cycles).

Even the onionbro is a different character than the siegfried of DaS1.

>also final boss is boss from first game okay so you might listen to that EPIC OST once again hope u feel it nostalgia mmm das it gud
Yes, because the final boss having personal connection to the 1st game boss, though having a small nod in form of OST, is somehow the worse sin ever.

>hope u like it gaijins
I like it.
>>
File: 1415093385729.jpg (22KB, 221x244px) Image search: [Google]
1415093385729.jpg
22KB, 221x244px
>Dark Souls 3
>shortest game
>bonfires out the ass
>filled to the brim with shitty references
>massive amounts of on-disc cut content that will be sold as DLC
>rehashed areas in an already short game
>the worst, newbie/scrub favoring invasion system yet
>no arena
>Heavy armor sucks
>Armor variety is less than DS2 BASE game, despite copypasting a 3rd of the armors from previous games
>Magic needs 2-3 ring slots just to dish out melee level damage
>Magic itself does reduced damage for PvP
>removes a shit ton of spells from the previous game
>awful scaling balance
>FP is the most awful casting management system introduced yet (worse than DeS mana, which had better regen options and more efficient)
>FP horribly ineffiecent with damage, ends up causing everyone to use 1 or 2 FP efficient spell like Great Heavy Soul Arrow
>Miracles awful, best and most viable one locked behind the final boss
>bland NG+
>awful covenants
>no blue eye orb
>blue sentinels and darkmoons the exact same
>left hand weapons no longer have full movesets
>dual wield weapons are gimmicks
>boss weapons can’t be infused
>Straight Swords and Curved Sword are as fast as daggers
>Great Weapons are slower than previous games, and costs more stamina, while barely doing more damage
>1-2 Weapons ALWAYS the best in class, no redeeming qualitys for special weapons resulting in less weapon variety than BB
>very little moveset variation
>WA are mostly shit or copypasted powerstance moves
>No backstep i-frame
>rolls have too much i-frames and cost too little stamina
>bloodborne enemies catered to R1 spam from ss and cs
>hexes gone and dark magic is shit
>shittiest dragon form
>no dragon covenant
>refined/hollow completely dominates
>DLC has so far been shit
>19 bosses, a good chunk being gimmicks
>linear level design, less branching options than DeS, DS2, and even BB
>b-but the DLC will save it!
>b-but other games have faults!
>>
>>382781518
They're fantastic for PvE, but insultingly bad for PvP
Also the problem with DaS3's weapon design is the fact that there's too little variety and most weapons either have an objectively superior version or are objectively superior to others- there's no reason to choose some options which makes their existence fucking dumb
>>
>>382787098
>sexiest art direction
>best bosses (including mini bosses)
And just like that, all points are rendered null.
>>
>>382787098
>>Great Weapons are slower than previous games, and costs more stamina, while barely doing more damage
This is actually wrong and provable.

DaS1 greataxe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz72Cn0L9jo
DaS3 greataxe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBiQoxoRBWM
Now which one is slower?

The fact great weapons have lower damage is wrong as well.
>>
>>382787098
I actually think DaS3 is not child of love unlike Bloodborne. It's like Bandai just comissioned FROM to make another cashgrab sequel so they just went along and didn't try to pour heart into it.
>>
>>382785785
>DaS2 - small callbacks to DaS1 and a few cameos
Small callbacks?
The main plot involves the reincarnating Lord Souls from 1.
>>
>>382787347
That's Dark Souls 2. A true B-team trainwreck meant to emulate Dark Souls.

Dark Souls 3, game-wise, is better than Dark Souls 1.
>>382787159
Nah, greatswords ain't bad for PVP.

>Also the problem with DaS3's weapon design is the fact that there's too little variety and most weapons either have an objectively superior version or are objectively superior to others-
Point to me the objectively superior ultra greatsword then.

You fucking can't.

I can tell you the objectively superior ultra greatsword in DaS1, low weight - zweihander; high-weight - demon great machete, but DaS3 has far more variety due to scaling and weapon art.
>>
>>382787347
>so they just went along and didn't try to pour heart into it.
The devs were actually rather meta about this in the game.
>>
>>382787593
Dark Souls 2 base game is better and more original than entirety of Dark Souls 3 and DaS2 DLCs put DaS3 DLC to the fucking ground.
>>
>>382781518
>a regular sword but slightly bigger and longer
what's so great about its "design"?
>>
>>382786706
Except thats just not true.
What areas "look" like areas in das1?

Guess what, BB is better than das3. Wanna know why? Its not the combat, I hate that aspect. Its the fact that its a NEW game.

DaS2 compared to das1 is still a NEW game.
If you played BB and DaS1 you dont need to play DaS3, its shittier in every way and adds nothing new at all except weapon arts that are mostly garbage.
>>
>>382787727
How the fuck is Dark Souls 2 more original than Dark Souls 3 when it's just shitty rip-off of shit from Dark Souls 1?
>>
>>382787895
>How the fuck is Dark Souls 2 more original than Dark Souls 3 when it's just shitty rip-off of shit from Dark Souls 1?
did you even read what you just typed? If someone who just played das 1 immediately played both 2 and 3....your telling me that 3 would feel like a more original game that 2?
>>
>>382787895
Are you fucking delusional? How is it rip-off? Dark Souls 2 has entirely new plot, characters and areas. Dark Souls 3 doesn't copy only AREAS but also fucking CHARACTERS.
>>
>>382787807
>What areas "look" like areas in das1?
The castle that looks like a shitty rip-off Anor Londor?
The huge lava area that looks like Demon Ruin?
The shitty swamp area?
The goddamn church roof?

>Guess what, BB is better than das3. Wanna know why? Its not the combat, I hate that aspect. Its the fact that its a NEW game.
People like BB because it's good, not because it's new.
>If you played BB and DaS1 you dont need to play DaS3, its shittier in every way
No, BB lacks shield and heavy armor.

>and adds nothing new at all except weapon arts that are mostly garbage.
>DaS3 weapon art
>garbage
Now how I know you suck at the game? They are basically add to poise or speed in the game.

And you forget the ability to charge attack.
>>
File: 1493593676015.jpg (34KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
1493593676015.jpg
34KB, 640x638px
>>382787495
>The main plot involves the reincarnating Lord Souls from 1.
>hurr
Oh man something you can only find in NG+ or using bonfire ascetics. Something most players with literally never see.
Shit your right, that means its as bad as having entire areas and NPCs form the past games.

Honestly only patches and the moonlight sword are required callbacks, everything else is shitty pandering in both 2 and 3.

>tfw patches wasnt the final DLC boss after seeing him in all 3 games
The only character to survive everything just because his goal is pure and his will unbreakable
>>
>>382787771
That is exactly how a greatsword work actually.

It's good because it's good looking and practical.
>>
>>382787727
It's not anymore original than 3. It's also much uglier than 3, and it has MORE gimmicky boss fights than 3. 2 sucks, fucking deal with it.
>>
>>382788154
>The goddamn church roof?
Okay that I forgot but yes its basically the same arena, either way its shitty no matter what game does it.
>shitty swamp
You mean like EVERY GAME?
>lava area looks like demon ruins
HAHAHAHA not even close
>The castle that looks like a shitty rip-off Anor Londor?
Oh so all castles are a rip off then?
Turns out drangliec has a LOT less buttresses and things of that style than anor londo. Try actually looking next time.

>hurr this looks kinda similar so its worse than literally copying the building wholesale
DaS3 apologists are neat
>>
>>382788145
It's a rip-off because the areas in DaS2 look like shit in DaS1 but WORSE looking.

The new characters ain't memorable as the old and they are just simply too much of them.
>>
>>382788231
so the most boring design is considered objectively perfect? what's even the point of creating this stupid thread and discussing this. shit is not fun
>>
>>382787495
In DaS2 the 4 most powerful beings to ever exist are reincarnated in new bodies with new identities and new lore
DaS3 has regular fucking mortals from DaS1 (Andre, Patches, Kirk etc), knockoffs of characters from the previous Souls games (Siegward, Anri, Karla, Abyss Watchers etc), fucking Aldrich who is in Anor Londo and controls the body of Gwyndolin who uses Nito's sword, the reincarnation of every single player character + Gwyn combined and a lot of other stupid references I can't be bothered to mention
The DaS2 callbacks seem really fucking small to me
>>
>>382788393
>DaS2 look like shit in DaS1
Show me where please.
All I can think of is the gargoyle battle on the roof.

Everything else is FAR different from das1 geometry.
>>
>>382788363
>Okay that I forgot but yes its basically the same arena, either way its shitty no matter what game does it.
No, DaS3 does church roof better and there's a reason for it to be there.
>You mean like EVERY GAME?
Yes, but DaS2 one is especially shitty.
>HAHAHAHA not even close
How is it not even close?
>Oh so all castles are a rip off then?
Yes, when dandrelic castles look like anor londor, but shittier and cheaper, not to mention not very logically designs.
>DaS3 apologists are neat
Yes, a toy sword that looks alike a real sword is worse than a real sword that copies another real sword.
>>
>>382788393
not him but DaS3 is absolutely creatively empty. it's just churches after churches after castles after graveyards after dungeons. Gameplay is the best in souls series but it's linear as fuck, I've tried to replay it few weeks ago but stopped in a few hours just because it's the same shit without any choice. In DaS1-2 you can go different routes from the get go
>>
>>382788416
DaS3 actually make sense because they happen in the same goddamn areas, with DaS1 characters either surviving, or the survivors imitate DaS1 characters.

Why in the holy fuck do the lord souls reincarnate in another area altogether?
>>
>>382788618
>No, DaS3 does church roof better and there's a reason for it to be there.
Are you a huge faggot?
>i want a shitty knockoff from an old game over new content
Its shitty NO MATTER WHAT GAME DOES IT
If the FUCKING TOWER OF LATRIA WAS IN DaS1 I WOULD BE REAL UPSET.

DaS3 literally does that all the time. I was upset because guess what. When I play a NEW game , expect ther to be NEW places to explore and NEW npcs, and NEW stories along with all the rest of the NEW content.
>>
>>382783648
Those swords are all shit and DS2 suffered from this really ugly grainy graphics that made metal either look like shit or plastic.
>>
>>382788640
No, DaS3 castles and dungeons are simply too beautifully designed to be called creatively empty.

>but stopped in a few hours just because it's the same shit without any choice.
One of the legit complaint in DaS3.
>In DaS1-2 you can go different routes from the get go
You can dick around but you can only go two routes in DaS1.
>>
>>382788254
>MORE gimmicky boss fights than 3. 2 sucks, fucking deal with it.

You are fucking retarded. Literally keep mistaking number 2 for 3 and vice versa.

DaS3 has Ancient Wyvern, Wolnir the most blatant gimmicky boss fights in series.

DaS2 has way less gimmicky boss fights, if any at all.
>>
>>382788618
>How is it not even close?
Are you fucking blind?

No areas in das2 looks like the demon ruins or izalith.
Thats das3 remember?
>>
>>382788712
Drangleic is Lordran after many years, it is the same place but in DaS2 the devs were aware that the place would change a lot after several fucking apocalypses
Every single sword in the SoC arena used to belong to a person who linked the fire. Every cycle lasts a couple hundred or thousand years. There's no way these characters could survive for that fucking long.
>>
>>382788887
>You can dick around but you can only go two routes in DaS1.
This is factually wrong.
You can have sif as your 3rd boss no master key.
>>
>>382788801
>Are you a huge faggot?
No, I simply want good quality contents over shit.
>Its shitty NO MATTER WHAT GAME DOES IT
No, it isn't shitty if it's done well. New shit =/= good.
>If the FUCKING TOWER OF LATRIA WAS IN DaS1 I WOULD BE REAL UPSET.
Boo hoo, cry more.

>DaS3 literally does that all the time. I was upset because guess what. When I play a NEW game , expect ther to be NEW places to explore and NEW npcs, and NEW stories along with all the rest of the NEW content.
Except DaS3 has plenty of new contents, you are just assmad that it's a sequel to DaS1.
>>
>>382789014
>Drangleic is Lordran after many years, it is the same place but in DaS2 the devs were aware that the place would change a lot after several fucking apocalypses
Literally wrong per gameplay's lore.
>Every single sword in the SoC arena used to belong to a person who linked the fire. Every cycle lasts a couple hundred or thousand years. There's no way these characters could survive for that fucking long.
Yes, that's a legit criticism for someone like Andre, but Andre is an undead blacksmith, he MIGHT manage.

Everyone else in DaS1 is dead in DaS3.
>>
File: Iron-Keep.png (506KB, 827x462px) Image search: [Google]
Iron-Keep.png
506KB, 827x462px
>>382788959
Tell me more anon.
>>
>>382788887
>simply too beautifully designed to be called creatively empty.
not my cup of tea, a few edgy grimdark locations are fine but I'm not having it when game consists of this shit entirely
>You can dick around but you can only go two routes in DaS1
you can go to the depths, to londo ruins and to that undead city (can't remember names of locations, it was ages ago)
>>
>>382789045
You can only go two routes in DaS1 to proceed the game.

Either the belltower, or blighttown.
>>
>>382789334
WOW it has lava! It's fucking Izalith rip-off REEEEE fucking HAWAII

Just for your information, architecture in Izalith is inspired by khmer architecture while Iron Keep is clearly gothic.
>>
>>382789343
>not my cup of tea, a few edgy grimdark locations are fine but I'm not having it when game consists of this shit entirely
As a gothic fan, that shit is my cup of tea.
>you can go to the depths, to londo ruins and to that undead city (can't remember names of locations, it was ages ago)
No, with master key, you can skip to blighttown since the beginning, this speeds up the game, but you can't do shit until you ring two bells.
>>
>>382789409
"to proceed the game" my ass, stop moving the goalposts, at least I can have my fun with these side locations that provide hours and hours of gameplay, in DaS3 there is just a few, they are small as fuck, DLC kinda fixes things but you have to complete quite a lot to even access it
>>
>>382789409
>im a fag
You can reach those 2 goals in so many different ways you assclown.
For instance you can completely skip the undead burg.
>>
>>382788891
Dark Souls 2 has:

>The Last Giant with crappy hitboxes
>The Pursuer that can be easily annihilated using the siege weapon
>Gargoyles that are taken straight from 1 but made more annoying
>Royal Rat Vanguard being a joke "boss"
>Royal Rat Authority being an unfairly designed flunky boss
>Ancient Dragon being fucking retarded in design in general
>final boss with the throne watcher/defender, Nashandra, and Aldia being easy and garbage in general

The rest are exceptionally easy and boring. Dark Souls 2 has TERRIBLE bosses.
>>
>>382789475
I don't even care what architecture it rips off, shit fucking sucks.

DaS2 lacks styles, and researches.
>>
UGS balance was completely fucked at launch and ruined my first playthrough.
>>
>>382789527
It's not to move goalpost.

Objectively, you have to do these things to make the game unlock more areas, or you just dick around forever doing jackshit.
>>382789543
And doesn't change you have to get to these two places for the game to open up.
>>
>>382789239
>Yes, that's a legit criticism for someone like Andre, but Andre is an undead blacksmith, he MIGHT manage.
>Everyone else in DaS1 is dead in DaS3.

>Kirk is still alive
>Patches is still alive
>Gwyn's firstborn is still alive
>Gwyndolin died a couple of days before the start of the game
>Gwyn's Black and Silver Knights are still alive
>Darkwraiths are still alive
>Creighton is still alive (DaS2 character, but still fucking stupid)
>>
>>382789616
Shit's fixed now and the ringed knights greatswords are ridiculous fast.
>>
>tfw i had more fun fighting fume and alonne than any other bosses in the series
They are 2 sides of the same coin, that coin being a sword.

DaS3 has a some good bosses but most are just "fast guy(s) with faster weapons"
DaS2 had just a big slow guy as its bosses which is equally bad to me.

only DaS1, DeS, and BB had bosses I'll always remember and I played das2 and 3 way more than des or BB. Somehow DeS has a nunch of terrible bosses but still comes out on top od das3 for men. Maybe because there was actual variety. In das3 its either hes fast and therefore that makes him difficult OR its a shitty wizard/anything else that dies way too fucking easy
>>
>>382789561
an easy and or shitty boss does not equal a gimmick boss you retard.
>>382789334
please don't post iron keep images. It gets me all nostalgic of when invading was actually fun build variety actually existed and magic wasn't shit.
>>
>>382789745
>theres only two routes
>actually there are over 3 routes to each of the two objectives
>NUH UH GOALPOSTS DERES ONLY 2 WAYS

You can stop pretending DaS1 doesnt have the best world design now.
>>
>>382789921
Flunky bosses are gimmicks. Pursuer, both Royal Rats and Ancient Dragon are gimmick bosses. Darklurker might as well be considered one too since he just duplicates. The majority of the bosses are trash in general.
>>
>>382789819
>Kirk is still alive
Okay, add another.
>Patches is still alive
He's a reference.
>Gwyn's firstborn is still alive
He wasn't in DaS1.
>Gwyndolin died a couple of days before the start of the game
Nigga's a god.
>Gwyn's Black and Silver Knights are still alive
They aren't alive, they are fucking husks.
>Darkwraiths are still alive
Their ideology survive.
>>
File: IMG_1232.jpg (99KB, 513x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1232.jpg
99KB, 513x441px
>>382781518
>dark souls still doesn't have good hand to hand combat weapons/animations/effects

Fucking add a monk class in the beginning with a cestus weapon or something you fucks.
>>
>>382789561
>talking about gimmicks
>proceeds to post mostly bosses with no gimmicks at all

Really rumbles my bumbles
>>
>>382790139
Dual ceastus was fun in das2

Did they ever patch the infinite stagger?
>>
File: iron-keep 2.png (414KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
iron-keep 2.png
414KB, 620x350px
>>382789921
Gonna post more.

This area looks like fucking shit, like a toddler was ripping off the already worse areas in DaS1.
>>
>>382789561
>The Pursuer that can be easily annihilated using the siege weapon

All I can say is: git gud
>>
File: greatsword.png (2MB, 1611x824px) Image search: [Google]
greatsword.png
2MB, 1611x824px
>>382783184
>DaS3 UGS
>practical compared to DaS1
>>
>>382790260
I beat him without it, but that's besides the point. The point is that weapon in the boss arena can reduce that boss to a joke.
>>
File: IMG_1175.png (548KB, 500x703px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1175.png
548KB, 500x703px
>>382790250
I think they did, and it was probably the best thing about ds2, having fist weapons for the first time, though I didn't care for the claws, the cestus and demon fist were great.

Also don't mind me just posting arms and armor.
>>
>>382790254
>a lava castle is the same as a giant cavern with ruins along the cliffs you go downwards into until you reach a massive lake of lava you must traverse into ruins straight out of angkor wat

Wow how did I never notice the similarities?
>>
File: lothric_knight_red_greatsword.jpg (424KB, 586x991px) Image search: [Google]
lothric_knight_red_greatsword.jpg
424KB, 586x991px
>>382790267
Either Greatswords are impractical, but Dark Souls 3 simply has more practical UGS.
>>
File: IMG_1174.jpg (69KB, 563x867px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1174.jpg
69KB, 563x867px
>>382790449
>>
>>382790387
Better than literal gimmick bosses like the boc or dragon god.

>tfw dragon god was the only good gimmick boss well ever get
Why was DeS so goo? I even love the tower knight, too bad hes such an early boss and has no HP
>>
>>382790470
A lava castle where you go up instead of going down.

Yep, so fucking different, my almond is activated.
>>
>>382790449
Best armor in the series.
>>
>>382790091
>>Darkwraiths are still alive
>Their ideology survive.
Londorfags are one thing, but there are also literal DaS1 Darkwraiths in the Lothric prison and Farron Swamp. Carriers of red orbs, users of the same gear but fucked up by time, mentioned to be from a land swallowed by the Abyss
>>
>>382781518

Demon's Souls has the best weapon designs out of the entire series.
>>
>>382790482
>practical
>300 lbs sword bleeding into your shoulder
>>
File: ehh.jpg (120KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ehh.jpg
120KB, 1024x768px
>>382790625
>hurr
>A lava castle is the same as a giant cavern with ruins along the cliffs you go into until you reach a massive lake of lava you must traverse across with ruins straight out of angkor wat?

Try harder at least.
>>
File: 0138723462059.jpg (192KB, 1600x901px) Image search: [Google]
0138723462059.jpg
192KB, 1600x901px
>>382790267
Did you just insult das3? Most of neo /v/s first souls game? You poor fool…
You won't be able to run far enough…
>>
>>382790883
go on
>>
File: dragon-greatsword-onhand-large.jpg (86KB, 600x837px) Image search: [Google]
dragon-greatsword-onhand-large.jpg
86KB, 600x837px
>>382790795
As opposed to this, yes.
>>
File: retarded.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
retarded.gif
2MB, 240x180px
Souls games are simply retarded because you can one hand a great sword and a shield in full plate armour. Just typical weebs wet dream about fantasy knights.
>>
>>382790807
Yep instead of going down, let's go UP!
>>
File: 1430699173373.gif (13KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1430699173373.gif
13KB, 100x100px
>>382790940
So das3 doesnt have shit twice as ridiculous as that?
>>
>>382790883
Most of neo /v/'s first was 2, that's why there's so many idiots who defend it over 3.
>>
>>382790940
DaS1 also only have 5 UGS with that one being the only one that looks like a MH reject (and considering it's a tail sword it might as well be).
>>
File: 1492527082113.jpg (15KB, 480x282px) Image search: [Google]
1492527082113.jpg
15KB, 480x282px
>>382791030
>i cant read
I didnt say up or down faggot
>A lava castle is the same as a giant cavern with ruins along the cliffs you go into until you reach a massive lake of lava you must traverse across with ruins straight out of angkor wat?

Try again
>>
File: dks3-zweihander-stats.jpg (249KB, 1274x799px) Image search: [Google]
dks3-zweihander-stats.jpg
249KB, 1274x799px
>>382791024
They are undead with great strength.
>>382791041
Nope, the worst is the FUGS.

Even the ringed knight swords look like large swords and not just a surfboard.
Dark Souls 3 also has the most accurate zweihander.
>>
>>382790267
blame DS2 which turned greatsword ugs into this fucking abomination
i really want the old looks back
>>
>>382782378
>If DaS1 was redone in the current engine with all the bells and whistles it would look better than das3.
It already looks better than DaS3, if you use DSfix to increase the resolution and AA.
More polygons and particles don't count for shit when the lighting is always off and the aesthetic is boring.
>>
>>382788162
Patches isn't exclusive to Dark Souls though. He appears in Demon's Souls and Bloodborne too.
>>
>>382791123
There are only 3 practical looking UGS in Dark Souls.

Zweihander, greatsword and Black knight greatsword.

The DaS3 selection look way more aesthetics, sharp and accurate than those 3.
>>
>>382791061
we're defending everything over 3 ITT it's fucking dogshit in many aspects, deal with it already
>>
File: parrot.jpg (24KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
parrot.jpg
24KB, 640x360px
>>382791061
>im a faggot
I know people that started with 1 and prefer 2 over 3.
I personally started with DeS and prefer 2 and BB over 3.

/v/ is just a bunch of retarded parrots with no actual opinions
>>
>>382791061
thats the dumbest statement I've heard today and kinda embodies the spirit of das3 apologist. say something bad about three...BUT DAS2!
>>
>>382791310
Nah, I don't think DaS1 looks better than this >>382790482 even with DSfix
>>
File: IMG_1245.png (384KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1245.png
384KB, 680x660px
>>382791024
Well, I don't wanna burst your bubble, but you could actually carry all of those things without too much effort.

Surviving a battle and making good use of all those things though, doubt it.

But don't act like that sword is 300 lbs and the armor is another 400 and the shield is like 200. They aren't that heavy. Realistically the armor would be like 100 and distributed evenly unless we're talking havel. The ugs would be around 50-100 lbs which would be the heaviest thing you carry due to weight distribution. The shield wouldn't be difficult to lift, but pointing it in the direction of blows would be hard with the other hand weighed down.

Realistically yes, fighting with the sword and a ugs would be near impossible, but I'm pretty sure somebody could at least swing it and carry all the shit, but fighting with it is far fetched.

But you probably just want (you)'s for such a bait post
>>
>>382791254
>Nope, the worst is the FUGS.
>not ringed knight paired UGS

Did you even play the DLC?
>>
>>382791454
>>382791470
>>382791474
Here we go with the DaS2fagging.

It's not a secret that DaS2 hate 3 with all its guts.

DaS2 also hate DaS1 too.
>>
File: ringed knight.jpg (238KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
ringed knight.jpg
238KB, 2000x1125px
>>382791607
Ringed knight UGS actually look like swords tho.

The FUGS is a giant surfboard.
>>
>>382791640
>hurr muh memes
Turns out I think DaS1 and DeS are fantastic games, DaS2 tried to do both but failed badly because it couldnt figure itself out.
DaS3 and BB are literally garbage to me. They arent even the same kind of game at all outside using the same buttons for mediocre combat. The RPG aspects failed so drastically as the series went on after das1
>>
File: IMG_1244.png (615KB, 420x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1244.png
615KB, 420x720px
>>382791593
Fighting with a small shield and a regular great sword though would take marginally less effort. Then we're only talking 15-40 lbs of weight for the sword and cutting shield weight about in half, then it would be easy.
>>
>>382791454
>>382791470
But it's great in the aspects that matter most: environments, armor designs, boss and to a lesser extent enemy designs. It's a solid game and much better than 2, which has forgettable environments, forgettable armors, and forgettable boss and enemy designs. I started with DeS.
>>
>>382791808
OK, anon, I will always enjoy those games more than DaS2, and they are arguably better than DaS1 due to the combat.
>>
File: landsknecht.jpg (2MB, 2047x2695px) Image search: [Google]
landsknecht.jpg
2MB, 2047x2695px
>>382791593
Nah, it ain't all that hard.

Renaissance people did fight like that.

Greatsword for formation and open combat, a smallsword in CQC,
>>
>>382791872
>>382791872
>But it's great in the aspects that matter most: environments, armor designs, boss and to a lesser extent enemy designs
I disagree completely.
I dont care abut muh graffix so half your priase is out the window.
The actual level and world design are pretty bad and only a few areas are actually good, most of it is on tier with post lordvessel das1. The dukes probably.

Which is nothing compared to what people always wanted. DaS1 first half thought out world design
>>
>>382791913
>muh das2
Are you fucking done? Were not even talking about that we both think its pretty shit.
The fact that DaS3 is worse than des is pretty telling. At least BB is on das1 level the first time you play it but looses all its steam when you start a new character
>>
File: Trueno.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Trueno.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>382791593
>Typical turdmeister just theorycrafting with numbers.

Have you ever picked up a heavy long object with one hand? Let alone swing or stab with it? Your wrist would fuckin snap you little dweeb

Just go back to your Anime Bleach fantasy faggotry with big dildo weapons
>>
File: 1498623356635.gif (872KB, 326x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498623356635.gif
872KB, 326x300px
>>382786785
Do you even enjoy anything in life?
>>
>>382785785
>DeS having no influence from past games
Have you never played the King's Field games?
>>
>>382792124
>good design and art direction = muh graffix
how retarded are you?
>>
>>382792124
Well, nobody cares about your opinion, buddy.
And no, it's not graffix, it's design.
>>382792230
DaS3 is not worse than DeS though.

I enjoy DaS3 better than DeS.
>>
>>382792293
Here you go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbNL_At0IVw
>>
>>382786001
DaS3 happens literally on the area of DaS1
I see someone didn't pay attention to the game.
>>
>>382791286
the change in DaS2 was retarded, but there was absolutely nothing stopping memezaki from reverting it back
>>
>>382792512
Please elaborate.

Yes, it is the same Anor londo.
>>
>>382792508
Nigger is just spinning it. Imagine his wrist if he actually hit anything.
>>
>>382792605
It's a straight Berserk reference.

That's the dragon slayer.
>>
>>382792324
I was avoiding it and shadow tower because it influences all of them including ER and EG
>>
>>382792657
The lands of the Lords of Cinder converge. That's literally the second sentence you hear in the game.
>>
>>382792838
yeah and?
>>
>>382792986
And some of these land happen to be DaS1's ones.
>>
>>382792508
>5-8 lbs of sword

Thats nothing anon, if it was a 50-lbs sword he wouldnt be doing that at all.
>>
>>382793081
Miyazaki does not rollback Berserk reference.
>>
>>382793081
DeS and DaS are inspired by berserk and more.
This is fact.

So a weapon in das2 being inspired by berserk isnt out of place
>>
>>382793196
People just don't know that greatswords ain't that heavy, not Dark Souls like heavy of course.
>>
File: 03499755763017.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
03499755763017.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>382793291
which reminds me. Goodnight sweet prince.
>>
>people think das2 is a good game
>>
>>
>>382794195
>people think das2, das3, and bb are good games
Crazy I know.
BB has just as much tracking and bullshit as das2, because they are all the same fucking game since des. DaS1 has a ton of phantom grabs and shoddy hitboxes

Too bad webms werent around back then
>>
>>382794195
stop making me nostalgic. I love the damn sentinels, they were a real menace the first time you fight them and probably the first casual filter followed by smelter. And their theme song is criminally underrated.
>>
>>382793857
>was super excited to use this weapon/spell combo for massive Dark damage
>literally looks like you are wielding a giant Popsicle
>so disappointed that I spent all these hours making this build that I stop playing
>>
File: 1496347195542.jpg (39KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
1496347195542.jpg
39KB, 665x574px
>>382794623
>nostalgic for a game that released in 2014

what the fuck
>>
>>382794314
I won't deny that these cunts and the ogres have some really fucking stupid grabs, but every other webm i see is almost certaintly rigged by respeccing their adaptability to its base value and then rolling way too early.
>>
>>382794715
It did look ridiculous but the damage was there. I can't count the number of chuggers and nearly full health players I've killed of a single heavy attack.
>>
File: 1398983125279.jpg (546KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1398983125279.jpg
546KB, 1920x1080px
>>382794715
>spend hours making a build with cool armor to join a covenant
>end up looking like a blueberry or raspberry

its almost as if looks shouldnt matter in a game where you can make shrek
>>
>>382794195
>In all my hours playing this game I still don't have a full ruin set
>never got to invade as a sentinel or set a 3 man sentinel gank squad
I'm still a little upset.
>>
File: GGEZ.png (213KB, 1005x541px) Image search: [Google]
GGEZ.png
213KB, 1005x541px
>>382781518
Anyone who says that Dark Souls 3 is bad or that Demon's Souls is not the worst should die a painful death from cancer/aids/ebola/accident. I legit hope your whore mothers get raped to death irl, not even trying to bait or troll, I despise you, I hate you, I would bash your cancerous contrarian faces in irl.

The true objective ranking of the Soulsborne series is as follows:

BB:TOHE > DaS3: TFFE > DaS:PTDE (1080p+ 60fps HD modded on PC) > DaS2:SotFS > DeS

I've have 100% achievemnts of all these games on PC and PS.
>>
File: 1499050920961.png (145KB, 437x454px) Image search: [Google]
1499050920961.png
145KB, 437x454px
>>382796152
pic related, you.
>>
>>382796152
>muh graffix
DaS1 plays better at 30fps anyways retard.
>>
>>382787289
the bosses in ds3 are watered down, generic, uninteresting to fight and all around just fucking boring. there is no variety at all besides the shitty falling attack dragon. and the art is not nearly "sexy" enough to save a fucking wall of flaws
>>
>>382797321
No it doesn't and graphics is not all, but a relevant factor.
>>
>>382797413
Have fun with gitches buddy.
>>
I like how its cool here to like really simplistic and boring weapons

they are video games you contrarian faggots. Go read a history book if you want practicality boners.
Thread posts: 206
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.