[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is the best mario and luigi game prove me wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (186KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
186KB, 1920x1080px
this is the best mario and luigi game

prove me wrong
>>
haha
>>
File: Goombule_Elite.png (582B, 24x33px) Image search: [Google]
Goombule_Elite.png
582B, 24x33px
dream team was better, more badge options, better ranking system and less mini games

>muh tutorials

completely exaggerated problem. bis had an enemy that was only used once in a battle that was literally an unskippable tutorial for special moves. There isn't a single battle tutorial dream team forces you to do.
>>
I liked SS, but Partners in Time was so unbelievably boring I didn't bother with the others.
>>
>>382780575
Playing anything after Superstar Saga should be a federal crime.
>>
>>382780575
I can't prove you wrong, you're right.

>>382780829
Nah, I'm playing it and it is boring as fuck.
The battles are boring, enemies are either sponges or one hit kill, the brother's attacks suck ass and the dream world ones are useless, the first one you get is the most useful (the luigi ball).
And for fuck's sake, I want to play the fucking game, not to read text every 5 minutes. I enjoy having a good story, but you can't stop me every fucking 5 minutes to force me to listen to some idiot that has to say some useless shit, or repeat a concept I already understood. It is too invasive and makes the player feel like a stupid moron that can't figure shit out if the game doesn't explain it in great detail.
Fuck this game.
>>
>>382781492
Nah, BiS is great too. Everything else is shit.

>>382780872
Play BiS then, it is fucking great. Everything else is boring.
>>
BIS > SS > DT > PJ > PiT
in my honest opinion family
>>
>>382782350
Your opinion is good man, I can agree with that.
>>
Dream Team is clearly the best. It improves upon everything that the previous games established and more
>>
File: 1498753292408.gif (179KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498753292408.gif
179KB, 500x400px
So how's Dream Team? It's gotten really cheap second hand where I am, I'll probably get it soon.

For the record, I like them all. I played 3 twice when it came out and some years later and loved it both times; and after revisiting 1 and 2, I found out I like 2's level by level approach better than the overworld-y forest plains in 1. That game is much better than I remembered, the bosses are great. I did love both regardless.
>>
>>382782967
DT is boring, read here

>>382782194

>>382782572
>improves
No, it is worse. It fucking forces you to progress where it wants and in every fucking area you have to follow the orders of someone that has to talk a million words to you before you can go on.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.