[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your favorite game and other anons judge your taste. Pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10

Post your favorite game and other anons judge your taste. Pic related for me. TW3 is easily one of the best games ever made IMO and you are literally stealing if you buy it for $25 during the steam sale.
>>
>>382776149
Shit combat
>>
File: Def_Jam_Fight_for_NY.jpg (19KB, 256x326px) Image search: [Google]
Def_Jam_Fight_for_NY.jpg
19KB, 256x326px
>>382776290

My fucking nigga.
>>
>>382776450
>Not maining Prodigy

respect the fallen king faggot
>>
>>382776149
I would get it, but every time I see the combat my interest plummets.
>>
>>382776871
notOP but don't be a fool. if you consider yourself to have good taste, buy, play, and then replay the witcher 3.
it's too good to miss out on

(ps. combat is actually good if you play on death march & combine alchemy, signs & swordplay, rather than just being a soulsfag and not looking past basic weaponry as combat tools)
>>
>>382777171
>play it on hardest difficulty so you can get assfucked while dealing with already shit combat mechanics

Witcherfags are delusional
>>
File: 1405763950064.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1405763950064.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>382776149
What if I just pirated it. Is that okay?
>>
File: bart falling.gif (933KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
bart falling.gif
933KB, 500x379px
I bought it, maxed out the graphics so it looks gorgeous and sunk in a good 30 hours into the game.

I didn't like it. There's no real exploration because there's no compelling interiors, NPC's, or collectibles.

The quests all involve following a breadcrumb trail until you trigger a cutscene or combat sequence.

Unfortunately, the combat is dull as hell and the choices that you make have no larger effect outside of the quests themselves; they're almost entirely self-contained and just have different ending convos.

I guess the reason people praise it is because it's the best "story based" RPG ever; but I don't care for the medieval setting and went into the 3rd game without prior knowledge so the story never grabbed me.

So, no compelling story (for me), combat, exploration, or RPG mechanics for that matter.

Sucks because I really wanted to like it.
>>
Slavetown girl. Just wish it had more depth.
>>
File: ICS3zxn.png (43KB, 590x349px) Image search: [Google]
ICS3zxn.png
43KB, 590x349px
>>382777398
Uninstall it so you can JUST BUY MY FUCKING GAME.
>>
>>382777268
git gud

an all out sign build/all out alchemy build defeats death march without too much difficulty, that is, considering, you have greater hand-eye coordination than a toddler
>>
>>382777171
CDPRcucks are the most delusional lot out there. The combat legit never improves and once you can start spinning around like a faggot while keeping yourself Quen'd all """difficulty""" goes out the window.

The main story is a joke, too. You could cut out the last half of it and it'd honestly improve the experience (this isn't a compliment). Heart of Stone was excellent, but everything else is kinda average dark fantasy with modern day social justice thrown in.
>>
File: Come Here.gif (2MB, 435x251px) Image search: [Google]
Come Here.gif
2MB, 435x251px
>>382777171
>modern day SJ
>entire second half plot has no substance

are you feeling okay?
>>
>>382777708
So reaching into the toilet and pulling out my shit then eating it will make me "git gud"? What's there to git gud at if the combat sucks as is?
>>
File: My Calculations.png (528KB, 707x541px) Image search: [Google]
My Calculations.png
528KB, 707x541px
>>382778079
you're fecal analogy has literally no substance or sense to it

let me guess, your a hardcore PC gamer that's upset because witcher blurs the line between hc & casual and it's popping your sweaty, greasy little bubble full of dorito crums and warm bottles of beer
>>
File: 1494624269284m.jpg (126KB, 1024x623px) Image search: [Google]
1494624269284m.jpg
126KB, 1024x623px
>>382778347
>you're
>your

You don't even make sense you big doody head!
>>
File: b8.gif (340KB, 307x230px) Image search: [Google]
b8.gif
340KB, 307x230px
>>382778704
he actually took it
didn't you think it was just too ironic that they were both the complete wrong way around?
>>
>>382777171
>replay

for what reason

my friend is on like his fourth W3 replay and while I enjoyed the game a lot I don't see any reason to replay it
>>
>>382778985
Shut up poo poo brains!
>>
>>382779128
a) the different endings, granted the branch lines aren't revolutionary, but depending on a build up of your decisions, the final takeaway can be huge, ciri, romance, the war etc, not to mention lots of decisions that don't make an impact, but make for pretty cool different cutscenes and villages being built/destroyed based on your actions
b) it's huge, you miss so much your first time around
c) playing with different builds, my first time i played sword/attack build only, it wasn't until NG+ i realised how fun it was with signs, and likewise with alchemy on my third playthrough.
d) it's comfy as fuck
e) if you get into enough by now, you do like me and read the novels, then play the first two games, after i've finished all that, I'll go back and play it again so i have the full and completed narrative arc and i'll get the ton of references thrown in that i didn't understand even after my third playthrough

>if i was hardcore i'd learn polish but... shit
>>
>>382776149
congratulations you have the most vanilla taste on /v/
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.