[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R.i.p mega man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1cO5uiF.png (197KB, 568x541px) Image search: [Google]
1cO5uiF.png
197KB, 568x541px
can we just talk about how shit of a state mega man is in right now? they ruined megaman x. and also haven't done shit to the classic series or any of the other shitty series like mega man legends . rest in peace.
>>
>>382775594
You don't know how sad I am for the series, I was hype as fuck to see some X representation in MvCI but it looks like Capcom can't do any good now
>>
>>382775594
No one cares, megaman is shit
>>
>>382775774
Capcom are total dickheads now. new street fighter was shit on launch and also mega man is pretty much dead because of those wankers.
>>
At least we have Mighty No. 9
>>
>>382776104
>have Mighty no.9
that game was total shit. don't act like that fills the hole where mega man should be
>>
>>382775892
If you were right then why are we here ?
>>
>>382776803
fair point. fair point
>>
I want Battle Network on the switch or 3DS.
>>
>>382777218
not into rpgs Tbh
>>
>>382775594
>they ruined MMX

but at least they haven't released MIGHTY NUMBER 9 XYZ

we still have hope. for as long as they dont release a """"""""""""""""""""spiritual successor""""""""""""""""22
>>
>>382777327
I mean yeah but they kept shitting out games barely anyone cares about. but yes it isn't as dead as the classic series
>>
>there are people who think Megaman 2 is the best classic Megaman game
Why?

Really, why? There is so much wrong with the game.
>>
>>382777782
ikr. like legit you didn't even fucking have the charge shot and that's gay
>>
>>382777218
the 3ds deserved a battlle network compilation game
>>
>>382777898
The charge shot not being there is the least of 2's problems. It isn't really a problem at all.

The game has just plane bad game design in many places, especially when compared to the following two games.
>>
>tfw when we will never get a post MMX4 series reboot that leads into MMZ

>tfw this could be amazing for the series as a franchise and as games in general

>tfw when opportunities to make MMX amazing again would be plenty in such reboot

>tfw gooks are too fucking stupid to realize this
>>
>>382778048
I think it is. I started with mega man x 1 and so when I went to 2 and 1 playing without charged shot was off throwing and also I found it harder to take out enemy's without it.
>>
File: 1443122773397.gif (49KB, 427x320px) Image search: [Google]
1443122773397.gif
49KB, 427x320px
Oh no you've only got over 20 high quality games in the series to play sure sucks to be a Megaman fan! I bet most of you fags complaining still have entire hard modes left unbeaten.
>>
Mega Man Classic doesn't need another entry, there's nothing else that they could add to those games without either releasing the exact same shit or ruining it. Mega Man X went to shit when it moved to the Playstation and added cutscenes and voice acting. Mega Man Zero was explicitly finished by killing off the protagonist (which is a good thing, otherwise Capcom would inevitably end up ruining it). Mega Man ZX and ZX Advent were shit. Battle Network was shit. Starforce was shit. Legends was shit.

Mega Man fans are cancer. Developers making creatively bankrupt sequels is one of the biggest issues the industry faces yet you keep begging them to make more of them. I'm glad that Mega Man is dead, this way the series can be remembered as a great series rather than a soulless corpse of a franchise.
>>
>>382778471
You just need to mash. Needing to get close to enemies to keep up your damage (due to there only being three bullets on screen at once) is a rewarding mechanic. Also, the sound of the charge is irritating, but that is a nitpick.

Try playing Megaman without the charge shot sometime.
>>
>>382778986
k. will try that some time. but no really I just find the charge shot to be effective and a key part of mega man at this point.
>>
>>382775774
Mega man needs to die it's been milked years ago it needs to fuck off and die
>>
>>382778969
>Mega Man ZX and ZX Advent were shit
Not even remotely true, both were high quality games. I'd say even better than any X past 2 and the first Zero game
>>
>>382775892
This. Megaman is garbage.
>>
>>382776138
At least we have Mighty Gunvolt: Burst
>>
>>382775594
https://pastebin.com/G1J1La7i
>>
File: header.jpg (64KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
64KB, 460x215px
At least we have 20XX
>>
>>382779804
The games are perfect examples of how not to make a Metroidvania.
>>
>>382780432
ZX maybe, but ZX Advent is pretty much just a normal Megaman game with an interconnected world. Also ZX's is easily fixed by either playing the game once to learn the layout or getting a decent map
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.