[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bethesda's new RPG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Where the fuck is Starfield? I've been seeing rumours about this supposed new Bethesda IP set in space but have never seen it discussed here. Why didn't they show it at E3, I thought their showcase was particularly lackluster and expected atleast something big. Do you think they might reveal something about it at Gamescom? I don't know if they ever revealed anything there but it seems pretty interesting from what I've read.

Apparently in production shortly after Skyrims release:

>The game is going to be a sci fi open world RPG in typical bethesda first person fashion. Its going to feature 5-10 races there's still some debate on what should and shouldn't go in and takes place in the Fallout universe just so far in the future and far away from earth that it'll only be mentioned in hints. This is part of an ongoing planned interconnected universe of every Bethesda franchise. They gave hints of this by implying the Brotherhood of Steel created nirnroot in Fallout 4. They're getting a little wacky with the lore and using "Elder Scrolls time wounds" to justify lore inconsistencies.

>Basically Fallout is the beginning of the timeline, Starfield is the middle, and Elder Scrolls is Far Future.

>The game will feature space travel and hub worlds aswell as RNG worlds. Its meant to be a test into more sandboxy/minecraft ish AAA thing but with Bethesda gameplay and still actual designed worlds/quests/etc.

That being said, my opinion of Bethesda at the moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo8CrY_ZfFk
>>
All rumors originating from 4chan are true.
>>
>>382774863
But the name Starfield has been trademarked by Zenimax, lending atleast some weight to the claims. Perhaps its just a project name and not the final title but its been in production already for close to 6 years. Seems long enough to atleast tease at a reveal.
>>
>>382774557
>Basically Fallout is the beginning of the timeline, Starfield is the middle, and Elder Scrolls is Far Future.

I can't believe some people are retarded enough to believe this shit, it just boggles my mind.
>>
>>382775197
It would if the rumors predated the trademark, but they don't.
>>
>>382774557
>the Brotherhood of Steel created nirnroot in Fallout 4
???
>>
>>382775261
When I first read this I also thought it was complete and utter bullshit but it seems stupid enough for them to do. Plus universes are now a meme in the film industry, with the MCU, DCU and the new Dark Universe. Bethesda fans eat that shit up.
>>
>>382775261
Its only believable because Bethesda is trash
>>
File: AverageDayInToronto.webm (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
AverageDayInToronto.webm
2MB, 480x480px
>>382774863
Meme into reality, my friend.
>>
File: Cuppa CHIM.jpg (118KB, 432x561px) Image search: [Google]
Cuppa CHIM.jpg
118KB, 432x561px
>>382775415
>>
>>382775897
How about a cup of 90, I mean fuck off.
>>
>>382775373
Yes, that's common knowledge you DUMB fuck.
>>
>>382775381
>>382775392
t. retards
>>
>>382774557
Here is a little tidbit to tide you over.
One of the hubs will be called Aeon(Ass End Of Nowhere)
>>
>>382775261
Harold is the original Hist.
>>
>>382776479
Where is your source Jimmy.
>>
>>382774557
>I've been seeing rumours about this supposed new Bethesda IP set in space but have never seen it discussed here.
How did you manage that? I've only ever seen it discussed here and never anywhere else.
>>
>>382777119
They are studying ninroot plants on the Prydwyn(sp).
I don't know if they created it.

Fallout 4 explains why it glows Starfield will explain why it hums.
>>
>>382777257
I saw that one e3 rumour post in May/June and nothing since. The rest I saw in various videos on Youtube.
>>
>>382774557
>there were people on this board who believed in those "leaks" from that tripfag salulard

Never go full retard.
>>
Yeah why haven't they released the game yet /v/?!?!?! I mean its like their shit box engine cant even run their shit box games. I mean they can totally pull something like this off.
>>
>>382777806
Are you aware of where you are?
If /v/ put its heads together it would sound like a bowling alley.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.