[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Old Memz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

>Haha Mario is brutally stomping innocent animals while being high on Mushrooms

Why do people still post this shit meme.
Pic related was on the front page of reddit gaming
>>
>DUDE HOW SADISTIC IS POKEMON LOL
>>
that's a pretty epic picture honestly
>>
File: 5435345346345.jpg (23KB, 263x266px) Image search: [Google]
5435345346345.jpg
23KB, 263x266px
>>382774108
The joke has been done to death, yet people still find it funny?
>>
File: 1451865059866.jpg (43KB, 469x505px) Image search: [Google]
1451865059866.jpg
43KB, 469x505px
>>382774108
>Why do people still post this shit meme.
People like to focus on opposites when it involves light-hearted content. It creates jokes about the "developers intending that the game in question has much darker tones and themes" than what is present at face value. It's the same kind of stuff that creates easy clickbait videos on YouTube.
Even though I say people like to focus on opposites, you'll find difficulty in finding someone take something that was intentionally made to be dark and "discovering" lighter themes out of it that doesn't involve making a parody out of it.
>>
>>382775384
>you'll find difficulty in finding someone take something that was intentionally made to be dark and "discovering" lighter themes out of it that doesn't involve making a parody out of it.

Have you been hiding under a rock? fnaf is just that.
>>
>>382775502
Difficult, not impossible. I don't like fnaf so I never paid attention to it. I'm sure there are more outliers, but I didn't mean to claim that there were none.
>>
>>382774108
THAT'S NOT THE FONT USED IN DEMOTIVATIONAL POSTERS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
what were they on when they came up with mario?? weed???
>>
>>382774108
Ask your friends at r/gaming, faggot
>>
>>382774108
>reddit
Why even fucking bother
>>
>>382774108
I'll explain it for you OP.
Did you know, every day, new people are born? Whole new individuals with no experience in this life. They don't know the things you know, they haven't experienced what you have.

So fast forward a bit to when these individuals are old enough to be cognizant. They go online to their favorite website, and see your picture right there. it's the first time they've seen this. It provides them a new way of thinking they hadn't considered before, just as it probably did for you at one point. And it's going to keep happening forever so long as mario is relevant.

In short, as long as there's is an influx of new people to find a joke funny, it'll never get old to the general public. Not until the subject of the joke is irrelevant.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.